What's new

“Russia has released bands of thugs on Ukraine...

boomslang

Reaction score
Country
United States
... and is suddenly discovering this mixture might escape its control," French ambassador Gerard Araud said.:rofl:

Nato has released bands of neo Nazi thugs on Ukraine. Just to steal the country. I think they are ones who are upset things didn't go as planned.

This French fool missed psychology 101. What he is exhibiting is a classic case of projection. They are so angry things didn't go their way. They know they will have to leave. They can't keep what's not theirs. So they cry and complain like petulant little children because Mother Russia is taking away their toy.

... and is suddenly discovering this mixture might escape its control," French ambassador Gerard Araud said.:rofl:

offtopic you said your part ukrainian, do you have proof you have really ukrainian ancestry where did your ancestors crome from? From western or eastern ukraine?

offtopic you said your part ukrainian, do you have proof you have really ukrainian ancestry where did your ancestors crome from? From western or eastern ukraine?

My father came to the U.S. from Ukraine in 1951. Western Ukraine.

Hes not Ukrainian. He's an uneducated american hillbilly.

What ?! When your screen name was 'jackoffsback' on Friday you swore up and down that I was Saudi. And you STILL AREN'T AMERICAN.

[quote"boomslang, post: 5616883, member: 149998"]

What ?! When your screen name was 'jackoffsback' on Friday you swore up and down that I was Saudi. And you STILL AREN'T AMERICAN.[/quote]

Youre not Ukrainian, stop lying. You're a low class hillbilly. Move along. I have no time to waste on trash like you.

What ?! When your screen name was 'jackoffsback' on Friday you swore up and down that I was Saudi. And you STILL AREN'T AMERICAN.

so where you know? did you really go into your ancestry? What is if his family were original russia immigrants?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom