What's new

‘Rs8 trillion’ irregularities unearthed in govt accounts

Dastaan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The irregularities found in government accounts are double the amount of federal budget for the current fiscal year 2017-18

LAMABAD: The auditors in the country have discovered massive irregularities amounting to Rs 8.27 trillion in the accounts of federal government, a top official said here.

Auditor General of Pakistan (AGP), Javaid Jahangir says, ‘alongside Rs 8.2 trillion, Rs 1.15 trillion of irregularities are found in the accounts of provincial department also.” He made these revelations while chairing a meeting of the policy board of the Department of Auditor General of Pakistan (DAGP) recently.

The recent policy board meeting discussed on audit themes recommendations for Public Sector Audit plan 2018-19.

There was a major paradigm shift when DAGP transformed all the codes of accounts and audit by replacing old codes/ manuals with the new financial audit manual and new reporting templates meeting international reporting standards requirements, the reported cited AGP as saying.

He said that the department sought better relationship with its stakeholders by aligning its goals with the government reform agenda, improving communication with its stakeholders and working as partners to help clients in achieving their objectives economically, efficiently and effectively.

A previous meeting of the policy board deliberated on initiatives and reforms taken up by the DAGP, proposing a way forward for collaboration with professional accounting and auditing bodies in Pakistan, and ways to engage with social sector and NGOs in audit planning.

https://arynews.tv/en/rs8-trillion-irregularities-govt-accounts/

What wine are you drinking right now? smells kupi to me.
Muh me ram ram, bhagal me churi. This is Joe. He always comes across as mature and above the antics of the trolls, but he can't resist the clever sly digs.

Of course his response will be that we are being unreasonable and unfair in our assessment because we distrust Indians and have an unfair bias.

After all it is not impossible that there is a secret defence budget nobody knows about. A country which has been war for 17 years, where the army has a nearly untouchable reputation, might still need to hide the money it spends on defence.

The fact we have some of the highest levels of corruption in the world is neither here nor there, it probably has nothing to do with the missing trillions.

only ??? its the money mariyum nawaz use for remove pubic hairs

Muh me ram ram, bhagal me churi. This is Joe. He always comes across as mature and above the antics of the trolls, but he can't resist the clever sly digs.

Of course his response will be that we are being unreasonable and unfair in our assessment because we distrust Indians and have an unfair bias.

After all it is not impossible that there is a secret defence budget nobody knows about. A country which has been war for 17 years, where the army has a nearly untouchable reputation, might still need to hide the money it spends on defence.

The fact we have some of the highest levels of corruption in the world is neither here nor there, it probably has nothing to do with the missing trillions.

You are being unreasonable and unfair in your assessment because you distrust Indians and have an unfair bias.

It is saddening to think that one can't be mature and above the antics of the trolls, yet be clever (sly is up to the reader; he gets it, the remark isn't sly, he doesn't get it for three days after reading it, it's sly).

So clever is never mature, mature can't be clever.

Sometimes this foreign language, badly imbibed, can play havoc with our brains. I'm not talking about my brains, of course; merely being mature and clever.

And may I have my chhuri back after the surgeon has taken it out and put in the stitches?

its a grudge bro they cant hide for long time no matter whats their qualification nature never change.

fp-005.jpg

fp-025.jpg

lets find the responsible.
corruption cases are already in process, just follow the suite.

Back
Top Bottom