What's new

Rockets fired at oil and gas firm in Quetta

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
QUETTA: Two rockets were fired at the camp of a private firm, exploring oil and gas reserves in Barkahn district on Sunday. Local Levies sources said that rockets had been fired from surrounding mountains, which landed near the camp without causing any damage. The law enforcement agencies cordoned off the area for tracing the terrorists.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I think its BLA Terrorists they must be taken out. :angry:

Some days ago, Hamid mir driver found bomb near Hamid's car. Some Pakistani asked "Fata kyon nahi"..

Will the same person can ask the question here "Fata Kyon nahi??"...

@ Topic: Agency has not validated that the attack was from BLA. We should wait for further information before putting such blame..

Don't think amigo. The attack was from BLA, BLF & BSO the rented wh*re dogs of US & india.

Bugti, Mari & Mengal are the enemy of Pakistan & I pray they pay for their crimes against Pakistan, INSHAALLAH they will die like dogs.

Don't think amigo. The attack was from BLA, BLF & BSO the rented wh*re dogs of US & india.

Bugti, Mari & Mengal are the enemy of Pakistan & I pray they pay for their crimes against Pakistan, INSHAALLAH they will die like dogs.

Not all Bugti's, Marri's & Mengal's are enemies, certain sub-clans are making issues, many of the men from these tribes are serving in the armed forces & civilian govt deptts. Don't judge all of them through one angle.

We've got a Mari right here on this forum who is the son of a serving Army personnel, so don't be hasty in judging 'all' or even 'most' of them !

The ground facts in Baluchistan are that you can pay a guy Rs1000 to fire an RPG and he will do it because he is poor.These attacks are un-traceable.
That is why we need jobs more than anything else in Baluchistan.

Lagta hey Ameriknoo kay paas paisay muk gaye hain sastay bomb kareed kareed kar terrorist ko dayrahay hain lol jo chaltay he nahe.... :rofl:

phathay b nahe aur agar rocket ho pohanch jaye tu tab b nuksaaan nahe hota i think US/NATO faujyoon kay pampers pe ziada karcha agaya hey pichlay mahenay :rofl:

Some days ago, Hamid mir driver found bomb near Hamid's car. Some Pakistani asked "Fata kyon nahi"..

Will the same person can ask the question here "Fata Kyon nahi??"...

@ Topic: Agency has not validated that the attack was from BLA. We should wait for further information before putting such blame..

indian BLA sympathizer as usual.

Lagta hey Ameriknoo kay paas paisay muk gaye hain sastay bomb kareed kareed kar terrorist ko dayrahay hain lol jo chaltay he nahe.... :rofl:

phathay b nahe aur agar rocket ho pohanch jaye tu tab b nuksaaan nahe hota i think US/NATO faujyoon kay pampers pe ziada karcha agaya hey pichlay mahenay :rofl:
what else you want them to give terrorists??

May be you are some kind of stupid but many Bugti's took out patriotic rally in Baluchistan and many Marri and Mengal are serving army officers.

Back
Top Bottom