What's new

"Report thread" option.

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Is it possible to get a "report thread" option just like we have "report posts"? I think it will sort a lot of problems. Instead of getting a bazillion reports of troll posts , mods will have less complaints to deal with.

These "thread complaints" can be sent to Moderators as well as (Researchers, TT, Opiniontors). The later group can be given limited moderation powers like, locking up the troll/flame threas. Since there will be more people with power to lock up threads, there will be less troll threads, and in turn less troll posts, and less complaints for the mods to deal with.

Hope am making sense:confused:

You can already report the threads (report 1st post).
I guess what Roybot was really complaining was about the recent glut of anti-Indian "culture" threads cropping up. Why dont we make a sticky of something on the lines of say "dark side of India" where India bashers can have a field day instead of posting irrelevant drivel in new troll bait threads every other hour.

I guess what Roybot was really complaining was about the recent glut of anti-Indian "culture" threads cropping up. Why dont we make a sticky of something on the lines of say "dark side of India" where India bashers can have a field day instead of posting irrelevant drivel in new troll bait threads every other hour.

What abt Pakistan basher 99.99 % of the thread coming from indian are for that purpose only .
I would really like to see indians acting little mature and do sumthing positive on this forum.

I here what you are saying. Its not one way traffic yaar. Works both ways. We got an extra mod thats on alot (ANTIBODY).
By reporting the first post you are informing them of the issue and reporting the thread - so job done. I think the system works well.

most mods are online -- however they are invisible--- please just report the post -- add 'total thread review' in your complaint if you deem important

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom