What's new

Rangers begin targeted action following cabinet approval

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: The rangers have kicked off targeted action after the federal government granted approval to conduct an across-the-board targeted action against terrorists and other criminals to restore peace in Karachi.

The rangers personnel launched action in various areas of Sharafi Goth and Paposh Nagar in the wee hours of Thursday. The rangers raided the hideouts of suspects and also carried out door-to-door checking in Sharafi Goth.

In Paposh Nagar, heavy contingent of rangers raided specific hideouts in Paposh Nagar, however, any information regarding arrests has not yet received.

Meanwhile, Director General Sindh Rangers Major General Rizwan Akhtar visited KMC Command and Control Room in Civic Centre and monitored the surveillance system.

Karachi: Rangers begin targeted action following cabinet approval - thenews.com.pk

i wonder if they have thought about how to prosecute the arrested once the operation concludes? its a waste of time and energy if they are to be freed later either due to incomplete evidence or political affiliations.

Loooo jee krlo gal....

Rangers.11.gif

We applaud the steps taken by the Pakistani government and Security institutions to resolve the ongoing violence in Karachi. It is unfortunate to witness a city with so much potential to lead Pakistan into economic prosperity, plagued by violence and terrorism. Every effort made by the Pakistani Security Forces in retaliation of perpetrators who instill fear and chaos is a step in the right direction of establishing regional peace. Lapses in security are a major factor hindering foreign investment in Pakistan and a chance for economic prosperity from the people of Pakistan. We support and hopefully await positive results from the future operations taken by the Pakistani Rangers.

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

i wonder if they have thought about how to prosecute the arrested once the operation concludes? its a waste of time and energy if they are to be freed later either due to incomplete evidence or political affiliations.

The PM has openly said that the Police is heavily politicized. Thus he has given powers to Rangers, who will this time arrest and interrogate in their own style.

The PM has openly said that the Police is heavily politicized. Thus he has given powers to Rangers, who will this time arrest and interrogate in their own style.

I beg your pardon but so is the rangers. It's not about being politicized or something, it's about incompetency at all levels. CM Shah to superintend the actions, I will say no more.

Back
Top Bottom