What's new

Quiz: How much do you really know about CPEC?

2dt7rs9.jpg

Cpec is originating from Gwadar but there is no major project for Balochistan except hospitals and schools. Only punjab and sindh getting the major projects.

6/7 · Scored 85%
Result: You're CPEC-tacular!

Your knowledge of CPEC is spectacular! You could think about teaching this as a subject to future generations.

HOW YOU COMPARE TO OTHERS
  • 90-100%1,402 people
  • 80-89%1,490 people
  • 70-79%2,245 people
  • 60-69%0 people
  • 50-59%2,307 people
  • 40-49%1,342 people
  • 30-39%0 people
  • 20-29%452 people
  • 10-19%74 people
  • 0-9%13 people
http://www.dawn.com/news/1296916/quiz-how-much-do-you-really-know-about-cpec

2dt7rs9.jpg

Cpec is originating from Gwadar but there is no major project for Balochistan except hospitals and schools. Only punjab and sindh getting the major projects.
Not true since Pak Army involved so every province will get fare share and please on't spread lies.

Not true since Pak Army involved so every province will get fare share and please on't spread lies.

There's work going on on a dam to produce probably for water or electricity . Gawadar nawab shah LNG terminal is also a part of it .
It's good that gawadar is getting schools and hospitals.
However , jobs should be given more to balochistan but I see that government has more focus o getting people from punjab , sindh and kpk.

Even the baloch nationalists are happy over this cpec issue who once used to be little complaining .
More should be given to balochistan. .

Note : Pakistan should portray a patience over this issue . In sha Allah with time balochistan will get its due share .
I got 71 %

There's work going on on a dam to produce probably for water or electricity . Gawadar nawab shah LNG terminal is also a part of it .
It's good that gawadar is getting schools and hospitals.
However , jobs should be given more to balochistan but I see that government has more focus o getting people from punjab , sindh and kpk.

Even the baloch nationalists are happy over this cpec issue who once used to be little complaining .
More should be given to balochistan. .

Note : Pakistan should portray a patience over this issue . In sha Allah with time balochistan will get its due share .
I got 71 %
Only time will tell. I am not against cpec but i think local people should be given more preferences, other than health and education they also need development like train, gas(major portion of the province is still without gas), electricity, fiber optic etc. If we dont address these issues in timely manner than the grievances of baloch people will remain unresolved and third parties like India and Afghanistan will take advantages of our failure.

Involvement of Pak Army means all the projects will be completed on time. Army is only providing security to those areas which are considered sensitive. How can you say that every province will get fare share? Nawaz sharif talks about punjab, zardari sindh and IK kp, the leaders of balochistan are corrupt, divided and too much dumped that they even dont know what actually the cpec is, i dont expect anything from sanaullah zaidi as he still consider himself a sardar.

My question is how much of the profits will each of the provinces get.

Back
Top Bottom