PTI strongly condemns air space violation by India: Dr Shireen Mazari

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI strongly condemns air space violation by India: Dr Shireen Mazari

20130803_PressReleaseDrShireen%20Mazari.gif

PTI strongly condemns air space violation by India: Dr Shireen Mazari > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

PTI can condemn but can they stop the daily Drone strikes or the TTP strikes against Pakistanis? Even I can condemn NATO strikes but does that stop me from taking a UK visa to meet Lara to get my back in order and forget the 08 secret files I carried to convict Altaf or produce a child out of wedlock and refuse to step up and look after her?

Nawaz is busy helping aman ka tamasha from foreign funding scandal by asking PEMRA to back track from all in Media commission report . He dont have time for such things.

everyone can condemn right . lets see how long it take Nawaz government to say something or go extreme and condemn this act

They will come up with something eventually

PTI can condemn but can they stop the daily Drone strikes or the TTP strikes against Pakistanis? Even I can condemn NATO strikes but does that stop me from taking a UK visa to meet Lara to get my back in order and forget the 08 secret files I carried to convict Altaf or produce a child out of wedlock and refuse to step up and look after her?

off topic....

violation of law is condemnable, india should explain and apologize, if its a civilized state ofcourse !
GoI should immediately declare IK is strong man, that will make him happy... .. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom