What's new

PTI re-introduce corrupt Patwari system

Not true. Looks like Dawn is again rolling out unverified/fake news. This guy who is focal person to CM Punjab has refuted the news:

Still not clear, who's misstating.
The tweets you posted, gave me the impression that PTI has re-introduced the system but not adopting the name of patwari... which i can understand has fallout.

Since one week DAWN news has been most trusted source of pdf. Why not today?

people like you and your other low IQ brothers will get a job now..... you guys should be all happy
You work as patwari of asylum seekers from Pakistan?

Last edited:
Still not clear, who's misstating.
The tweets you posted, gave me the impression that PTI is re-introduced the system but not adopting the name of patwari... which i can understand has fallout.

Since one week DAWN news has been most trusted source of pdf. Why not today?

You work as patwari of asylum seekers from Pakistan?

No clue what that means but you as a patwari should be happy

Is this a justification for re-introducing Patwarkhana?
i hate patwari system and i dont know what justification they have maybe they want to legalize the corruption ..bc thasildar in my city take 2% rishwat of total value of property on registry.

Divisional commissioners asked to allocate two revenue circles which will be controlled under old system as ‘models’

“In this way, the powers of entry of mutation and attestation will be transferred from Arazi Record Centres to patwaris, revenue field officers and tehsildars. Handling this system manually would create social chaois and throw many small farming families out of the system through manual deeds, records and mutations,” he said.

Billions of rupees were invested by previous CM to computerized land record. Now this regime is here to ruin everything.... where they can't ruin they come forward to claim credit.

No clue what that means but you as a patwari should be happy

So what you want to discuss on the subject matter?

Back
Top Bottom