What's new

PTI protestors baton-charged in Islamabad(noora-cracy at its best)

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
PTI protestors baton-charged in Islamabad
Dawn.com
Published about 3 hours ago

5375eace082f7.jpg

◻◻
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf activists protesting against rigging in May 2013 elections, were baton-charged by police near Nadra Chowk in the federal capital city on Friday, DawnNews reported
A scuffle broke out between the protesters, enroute from their party secretariat to the election commission's office, and police personnel outside the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) office in Islamabad after the capital city's administration barred protestors from proceeding into the Red Zone area.

The administration had setup barricades along the way, with concrete blocks and barbed wire, to prevent the protesting party activists from moving ahead.

The protesters shouted slogans against the government and administration.

The district administration said that the demonstrators would not be allowed to proceed beyond Nadra Chowk to enter the Red Zone area.

Despite efforts by PTI's senior leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi, who tried to control party activists, the protesters crossed the barricades and moved in front of the OPF office where the clash with police personnel took place.

We are with election reforms: Rana Sanaullah

We are ready to recount 4 constituencies PTI is demanding, along with 4 constituencies which we demand: Khawaja Saad Rafique

Doing peaceful protests is everyone's right. PML-N believes in everyone's democratic right to protest: Pervaiz Rasheed

lakh-di-lanat-1389103465774120094.jpg

Now patwaries, don't whine when this will back fire..

I may not qualified enough to comment on this.
My personal opinion is PTI is just like indian AAP when they came with the blast, did too much rona dhona, and and when they got power they couldn't deliver. And they haven't forgot rona dhona and dramebazi, general public doesn't have much hope with such ppl or party.

Protest against Supreme court , Geo news, Election commission who are retired judges, President is Serving second senior most judge of Supreme court and the protest against all the RO who are serving session judges. Wow what a protest?

My personal opinion is PTI is just like indian AAP when they came with the blast, did too much rona dhona, and and when they got power they couldn't deliver. And they haven't forgot rona dhona and dramebazi, general public doesn't have much hope with such ppl or party.

PTI is in a provincial govt for first time, and they have done quite a lot in one year in KPK. Just for a hint, as per latest federal govt figures, KPK tops in tax collection by collecting 15% more tax this year compared to any other province. And as per all independent recent surveys, people of KPK are mostly satisfied by the new govt's performance in KPK province.

Your post is just based on lack of knowledge, which is pretty much understandable.

AAP is much better than PTI.....

Back
Top Bottom