What's new

PTI leader booked under ‘rape’ charges

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Islamabad - As a major setback to Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI), Islamabad police have recently booked one of the advisors of Imran Khan on charges of allegedly raping wife of his business partner.

The case that is currently under investigation of Islamabad police somehow could not draw attention of local media for the reason to be known yet. However, Station House Officer of Islamabad Women police Station, where an FIR was lodged against central leader of PTI on 3rd of April, believes police would soon reach into depth of the case. Surprisingly, the man is none other than advisor to chairman Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Imaran Khan on minority affair Sajid Ishaq whom his business partner accused of allegedly raping his wife.
According to details, the complainant, Zafar Iqbal, a bank officer by profession, filed an application with Islamabad women police station that Sajid Ishaq forcibly raped his wife Shazia Zafar. He mentioned it clearly through his written complaint that both he and the accused have family relations and were running an NGO jointly. He accused his partner of establishing extramarital relationship with his wife.
Taking up the application, Women Police station has registered FIR against Ishaq under section 338-A, 506 and started investigating the case. When contacted Sajid Ishaq, owner of the renowned NGO that is working for interfaith harmony and leader of PTI, said the allegations were baseless and the FIR was registered on fake evidence.
“My political rivals want to harass me but I will face the allegation. However, I have got bail before arrest until 9 April from the Session Judge Islamabad,” Sajid Ishaq said.
Station House Officer SHO women Police Station Sadaf while talking to The Nation on Sunday confirmed that police have registered the FIR against Sajid Ishaq. She said that both complainant and accused was the business partners and that Sajid Ishaq threatened the complainant Zafar Iqbal on her wife issues with dire consequences.
“We are investigating into the case,” said the SHO, refusing to share further information regarding the case.

PTI leader booked under

Anyone can file FIR against anyone, as long as police or court declare him being guilty of rape charges he is just an accused and thats the main reason why media didn't bother reporting this news.

wow....even now PTI is not safe from these kind of party workers??and i was blaming PPP and PML-N for keeping such rapists and thieves like Shumaila Rana :blink:

FIR katwana bhi koi mushkil kaam hai!?

Let's wait for the investigation, giving somebody a wad of cash and registering a fake FIR for propaganda campaign isn't a very tough thing to do.

FIR katwana bhi koi mushkil kaam hai!?

Let's wait for the investigation, giving somebody a wad of cash and registering a fake FIR for propaganda campaign isn't a very tough thing to do.

I wish that it is fake...aur PML-N and MQM supporters are gonna laugh at us:hitwall:

I wish that it is fake...aur PML-N and MQM supporters are gonna laugh at us:hitwall:

Why bahi ge.Are PTi members angels or are they from any other planet? they are also same human being and pakistani and part of this corrupt society. so these kinds of thing will be part of the game in future as well.

Why bahi ge.Are PTi members angels or are they from any other planet? they are also same human being and pakistani and part of this corrupt society. so these kinds of thing will be part of the game in future as well.

bhai that is our problem......that we have forgotten the difference between a
"sin" and a 'mistake"---I may vote a normal muslim...but i can never ever give my vote to a rapist!Ik is good and thats why I am willing to vote PTI but if same crap is with Ik then what is the difference left b/w pti and rest......
and besides...investigations are not completed yet..it is just an F.I.R..SO LET US WAIT FOR THE RESULT!

Blackwash is a decades old rite in our country so I'm not surprised! Registering a fake FIR is no big deal, let the investigators investigate into the incident.

Back
Top Bottom