What's new

PTI chief again moves SC against Toshakhana case proceedings

This is a fixed match to disqualify Imran Khan.

The way the trial is being conducted is a farce. Whats truly disappointing is how the CJ IHC is playing party on behalf of Noon League.

The duffers and Noon League are together in this. That judge Dilawar is not even listening to Imran Khan's lawyers arguments.

Man noone has time to watch video upon video. If you make a thread add more instead of video spam

On the request of Imran Khan in the Tosha Khana case, a 3-member bench headed by Justice Yahya Afridi was formed, including Justice Mazahir Naqvi and Justice Musarat Hilali.

Only one of the like-minded judges is included .... Hmmmm

So will you accept the judgement of this bench or what?

Is this your usual pre-emptive r@ndi rona or you're gonna wait till judgement and then start crying?

Still far far better than a certain khotta in london. :lol:

Pursuing Toshakhana case would mean PDM and the Generals caught with their genitals hanging for all to see.

I foresee this case to be shutdown due to ‘pressure’ from the Generals.

If they are really honest about it, Sharifs and Zardaris taking out cars was outright illegal, under valuing the gifts to a gross number and paying 20% on it, then not filing it in tax returns.

And then you have the good old Generals who’ve received gifts and didn’t care to declare or even file in their tax returns.

I hope the case is pursued and every gift taken out should be investigated to see the valuation, whether proper amount was paid, and then those items were filed in tax returns.

Pursuing Toshakhana case would mean PDM and the Generals caught with their genitals hanging for all to see.

I foresee this case to be shutdown due to ‘pressure’ from the Generals.

Considering the level of desperation among generals and political thugs, they would go to any length just to ensure IK is disqualified and is no where to be seen in next elections.

Considering the level of desperation among generals and political thugs, they would go to any length just to ensure IK is disqualified and is no where to be seen in next elections.
level playing given too much admission by PMLN leaders ................lol.. listen to this .... Imran Khan disqualification is the last step...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom