What's new

Featured President El-Sisi receives Chief of Joint Staff of the Pakistani Armed Forces

MY friend in pakistan you no need to be that decent with political goons . you can call them openly whatever you like . yes our rulers are greedy power hungry corrupt and donkey from brain dogs from skin and crocodiles from inside . we are suffering because of our leaders did to us . there is no real political force they relay of west more then own people and most of them were western puppets . wolfs in clothes of sheep . :D

we were ruled by some really SOBs and we are today . just see how they were fighting like mad dogs in pakistani parlement last week . only hungry dogs do such things and female members were doing like champagnes and monkeys . :lol: yes i mean both civil and military rulers .
Well.. they are just wasting too much energy on fighting between them for political gains.. time to think about the populace and building the country..

* I was talking about Islam.. which was and is beyond any political divergences..

Well.. they are just wasting too much energy on fighting between them for political gains.. time to think about the populace and building the country..

* I was talking about Islam.. which was and is beyond any political divergences..

It is for this reason why I'm always pleased whenever any Muslim country succeeds. Regardless of incompetent leadership - there will be a time where our stars align again and we will all benefit from any advancements any of us has made.

There is no need to shout from the roof tops, just work hard on economics, education, technology and cooperation in each and every field.

Egypt must replace American weapons completely
That's not ideal behaviour with a great country

M3lesh ana asef geddan but I disagree. The US has been very good to Egypt despite all this other stuff. So I think it's best to keep them in the fold and continue to acquire as much as possible from them while also having the freedom to go elsewhere. We have too many US weapons system to just replace them all. But I agree with you that we need to send them a message that they need to stop with the control freak attitude.

Exactly which is why I have been saying Egypt needs Turkey more than it is the other way.. Egypt has currently very strong armed forces, navy and air forces but from now until the future Egypt will need superiority weapons such as tech that will grant it superiority in the air and in the oceans. TFX will not come with any conditions pre-attached and in fact anything the turks will sell Egypt won't come with pre-attached which is why Egypt needs to cherish them and not just flat out see him as an enemy because there is more benefit in them for the Egyptians than negative. Some Egyptians failed to see this simple thing... anything that can strengthen your army even further should autmatically be viewed in positive light... Egypt has to be selfish and climb every tree that has benefits

Nope, sorry, completely disagree. What Erdogan has done is almost irreparable and just today we started hearing some of the same crap being spouted by one of their higher ministers or someone about Sisi and coup and all that garbage after they've been practically begging to amend relations with us. That's just complete untrustworthy BS that THEY started. We don't want anything from Turkey and refuse anything from Turkey and Turkey can take a hike as far as I'm concerned. Just my opinion no one needs to be upset about how I feel towards them. Cheers.

M3lesh ana asef geddan but I disagree. The US has been very good to Egypt despite all this other stuff. So I think it's best to keep them in the fold and continue to acquire as much as possible from them while also having the freedom to go elsewhere. We have too many US weapons system to just replace them all. But I agree with you that we need to send them a message that they need to stop with the control freak attitude.

Nope, sorry, completely disagree. What Erdogan has done is almost irreparable and just today we started hearing some of the same crap being spouted by one of their higher ministers or someone about Sisi and coup and all that garbage after they've been practically begging to amend relations with us. That's just complete untrustworthy BS that THEY started. We don't want anything from Turkey and refuse anything from Turkey and Turkey can take a hike as far as I'm concerned. Just my opinion no one needs to be upset about how I feel towards them. Cheers.
Yes we have many options to send out massage to USA
But it's not just about USA, we have Israeli strong lobby there so we need to slowly cut our needs to us weapons

Egypt was negotiating for T-90 what happened to T-90 negotiation
T-90MS to be more specific.. the plant and the production lines are under contruction.. as it will be a JV with Russia.. 500 MBTs to start with..the deal has been signed..

article_5efffd8f8b2e40_41878927.png

https://www.c4defence.com/en/huge-tank-order-of-egypt/

Last edited:
Interesting that nobody mentioned cruise missiles.
Well..we mentioned it in a new thread.. but it was closed ..HaHaHa!

And here is some of the chronology:

Feb 26, 2020
An Egyptian Delegation led by Mohammed Ahmed Zaki Mohammed, Commander in Chief Egyptian Armed Forces, called on Ms zobaida jalal Federal Minister for Defense Production in her office today.

Jun 13
General Nadeem Raza, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC), who is on official visit to Egypt, called on, , President of #Egypt Abdel Fattah Elsisi

Jun 14
military cooperation and relations between the armed forces of both countries. The meeting was attended by
Chief of Staff of the Egyptian Armed Forces, Chiefs of the Egyptian Army, Air Force and Navy and a number of top military officials of the Armed Forces of both countries and #Pakistan’s Ambassador to #Egypt. An MoU was signed between the two militaries as well.

Matters of bilateral military cooperation including security, counter-terrorism & prevailing regional environment were discussed during meetings. President conveyed his feelings of high esteem for #Pakistan Armed Forces & said, he valued brotherly relations between both countries

#CJCSC reiterated #Pakistan is keen to expand its existing bilateral military to military cooperation with #Egypt. The dignitaries lauded professionalism of #Pakistan Armed Forces & acknowledged their sacrifices in fight against terrorism.

#CJCSC also had separate meetings with General Mohamed Ahmed Zaki, Minister of Defence & Commander-in-Chief of Egyptian Armed Forces and Chiefs of the Tri-Services.

There was more..like exercises and other meetings.. it is just that it happens that these meetings have been on a strategic, tactical and operational levels!..

So we talked about Egypt finalizing a deal of joint manufacturing the RA'A?D and Babur class cruise missiles..
And what to put the emphasis on here is "class" meaning of that caliber not necessarily the RA'Ad and Babur per se.. but similar technologies..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom