What's new

Prepositioning Indian Nuclear Bombs In U.S. Cities

Kaal123

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
There is no question that India has nuclear warheads of at least 17-kiloton yield. The point is to have them explode in Washington, New York and other U.S. cities, not how they are carried there. With all its ICBMs, the Soviet Union had nuclear bombs planted in its embassy in Washington, to be exploded if necessary. Israel has nuclear bombs planted in U.S. cities such as New York, as I have shown elsewhere ( http://media.www.thecurrentonline.c...pinions/Web-Submission.Terrorism-129474.shtml ). I have shown above the various ways Pakistan, without ICBMs, can deliver its nuclear bombs to U.S. coastal cities. India's missile men talk about 'getting a shot' at carrying out explosive nuclear tests or the current 'environment' preventing explosive testing. There is absolutely no justification for such slavish behavior. This is the behavior of collaborators with India's enemies. But being collaborators will not save them (Indira and Rajiv Gandhi were collaborators but did not survive), only coming to their senses and obeying India's legitimate ruler.

Compare the infinite ease, speed and economy of pre-positioning India's nuclear bombs in U.S. cities to any other method of getting them there. And India will immediately be a superpower, able to dictate to the United States on any and all matters.

All the C.I.A.-RAW operatives on Bharat-Rakshak have been ordered to create a distraction from the pre-positioning of India's nuclear bombs in U.S. cities by starting a vigorous 'discussion' about the various features of SSBNs and their use. But Indians must focus like a laser beam on pre-positioning their nuclear bombs in U.S. cities.

The pre-positioning of India's nuclear bombs in U.S. cities can be done by special forces. Since the Army chief and others in the armed forces have been co-opted by C.I.A.-RAW, these special forces will have to be specially recruited for this

There is no question that India has nuclear warheads of at least 17-kiloton yield. The point is to have them explode in Washington, New York and other U.S. cities, not how they are carried there. With all its ICBMs, the Soviet Union had nuclear bombs planted in its embassy in Washington, to be exploded if necessary. Israel has nuclear bombs planted in U.S. cities such as New York, as I have shown elsewhere ( http://media.www.thecurrentonline.c...pinions/Web-Submission.Terrorism-129474.shtml ). I have shown above the various ways Pakistan, without ICBMs, can deliver its nuclear bombs to U.S. coastal cities. India's missile men talk about 'getting a shot' at carrying out explosive nuclear tests or the current 'environment' preventing explosive testing. There is absolutely no justification for such slavish behavior. This is the behavior of collaborators with India's enemies. But being collaborators will not save them (Indira and Rajiv Gandhi were collaborators but did not survive), only coming to their senses and obeying India's legitimate ruler.

Compare the infinite ease, speed and economy of pre-positioning India's nuclear bombs in U.S. cities to any other method of getting them there. And India will immediately be a superpower, able to dictate to the United States on any and all matters.

All the C.I.A.-RAW operatives on Bharat-Rakshak have been ordered to create a distraction from the pre-positioning of India's nuclear bombs in U.S. cities by starting a vigorous 'discussion' about the various features of SSBNs and their use. But Indians must focus like a laser beam on pre-positioning their nuclear bombs in U.S. cities.

The pre-positioning of India's nuclear bombs in U.S. cities can be done by special forces. Since the Army chief and others in the armed forces have been co-opted by C.I.A.-RAW, these special forces will have to be specially recruited for this

10253881_804708369557082_4351056940328782657_n.jpg

Really don't know that Indians are against US..... Huh!!! Now if US knew this they will going to supply Pakistan with more used Block-15s with free of cost upgrades and more weapons too....

Back
Top Bottom