What's new

Posting problems.

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am having problems posting replies to any thread. The page just hangs up, and the please wait appears. And then nothing happens. I have to open another tab and open the thread there, and the post appears, while it is still waiting on the original tab,

Same here man.

And now I am all shiny Chrome .....

Databse and 503 service error coming up now. Site having problems again?

The latest posts list also not updating.

Site went off for 10 minutes or so.

This site is going haywire. I can not even access most of the time now a days. Disturbing experience.

Oh well is this site entering its old age or something ?........I wrote such a long post and its gone !!!

Site becoming very slow ............Takes a lot of time to load ........

Server problems. Please be patient and possibly save the post on the note pad if the editor automatically doesn't save it.

Happening to me too now, sometimes theres a message with two options "Leave the page" & "stay on the page". Also it take alot of time to load especially Pictures or Video threads. Even sometimes it shows "Link/Page cannot be displayed".

P.S just for info so that our favorite site become more & more better.

I think this is due to attacks on the site which promted Asim to write a letter to indian authorities .. all PDF should sign petition hopefully they might take some serious action

The posting problem is gone now.:tup:

But the site feels generally 'slower'.

I am having problems posting replies to any thread. The page just hangs up, and the please wait appears. And then nothing happens. I have to open another tab and open the thread there, and the post appears, while it is still waiting on the original tab,
Yeah, same here!

once I submit the post/reply..it takes a long time and just hangs there and then the page expires and say webpage cant be displayed.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom