What's new

police arrets one member of LeJ accused in bomb blast

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Police claimed to have detected people involved in a wave of ongoing poll-related violent incidents that are targeting offices of political parties in the metropolis.

Talking to Geo news on Sunday, DIG West Zafar Iqbal Bukhari said that an accused involved in the bomb explosions has been arrested. He said that the accused is a former activist of a political party and now carrying out terrorist activities with Naeem Bukhari, who the police official said is a member of ****** group of banned Lashkar e Jhangvi (LeJ).

Bukhari told Geo news that ‘Chingchi rickshaw’ was used for carrying out the bomb explosion that occurred on April 26 at the corner meeting of Awami National Party (ANP) in Mominabad area. He said that another banned organization was involved in the explosion while the accused involved in the incident has been identified.

He said that one accused has been arrested whose another attempt to carry out terrorist activity in Khwaja Ajmeer Nagri was foiled.

-------------------------------

my guess? PMLN highly likely jamaat islami cant be ignored, @ice_man bhagore zara jawaab do

Last edited by a moderator:
KARACHI: Police claimed to have detected people involved in a wave of ongoing poll-related violent incidents that are targeting offices of political parties in the metropolis.

Talking to Geo news on Sunday, DIG West Zafar Iqbal Bukhari said that an accused involved in the bomb explosions has been arrested. He said that the accused is a former activist of a political party and now carrying out terrorist activities with Naeem Bukhari, who the police official said is a member of ****** group of banned Lashkar e Jhangvi (LeJ).

Bukhari told Geo news that ‘Chingchi rickshaw’ was used for carrying out the bomb explosion that occurred on April 26 at the corner meeting of Awami National Party (ANP) in Mominabad area. He said that another banned organization was involved in the explosion while the accused involved in the incident has been identified.

He said that one accused has been arrested whose another attempt to carry out terrorist activity in Khwaja Ajmeer Nagri was foiled.

-------------------------------

my guess? PMLN highly likely jamaat islami cant be ignored, @ice_man bhagore zara jawaab do

mein bachoun ko jawab dena iss kabil nahi samjhtaa! BUT having said this polcie also said SHARUKH was an MQM terrorist police also made an JI report showing most of the target killers belong to MQM do you believe that too? if so then i also believe the polcie that this wroker caught is LeJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
mein bachoun ko jawab dena iss kabil nahi samjhtaa! B

tum he bade ho jao wahi behtar he

me to tumhare koi naye conspiracy theory (sazish) ka intezar ker raha hun, tumhare kia naye conspiracy theory he q k pehle waali to nakaam ho gye he na bhai?

to jamaati, kia bolte ho ab?

tum he bade ho jao wahi behtar he

me to tumhare koi naye conspiracy theory (sazish) ka intezar ker raha hun, tumhare kia naye conspiracy theory he q k pehle waali to nakaam ho gye he na bhai?

M,QM lashoun ki sisyasat karti hai yeh fact hai koi theory nahi! bori baand lashein was started by MQM and then 12th MAY world saw MQM exposed.

and karachi is MORE PEACEFUL SINCE MQM & ANP & PPP government ended. atleast daily target killigns nahi ho rahi!

& don't run from the question you asked about police catching criminal blaming it on LeJ. well i believe the police totally but the police also said sharukh was MQM target killer & JI report said MQM has biggest network of terrorist target killers!

Nothing will happen these are just small fishes caught by authorities to show they are doing some thing , when its state sponsored terrorism this will continue

Beat the holy hell out of this terrorist bastard to take out the name of the politicians they work for & then the culprits should be exposed to the people of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom