What's new

PMLN supports Drone Attack. Talat Hussain

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

PML(N) Supporting Drones And NATO Supply In Official Documents And Does Drama On TV :Talat

Last edited by a moderator:
111012-20.jpg
p1_38.jpg

Muk Muka !!

Leader! this maligning is premature and propagandist at best, we should wait an outcome in parliament to go into the debate on it….bcz just today’s papers saying about it otherwise.

Fearing voter backlash: PML-N likely to reject proposals on US ties – The Express Tribune

Mods & Administrators:
A lot of PTI supporters like AUZ abusing openly to other PDF members but that was ignored by you continuously; if those kinds of comments uttered by other political supporter towards PTI folks…posts deleted at once on suo-moto actions. Knowing it beforehand, I too chose not to report directly on these kinds of post so that general public too knows very well how biased this forum eventually becomes and it exposes a lot of people.

If this is the case here….so be it..!!

^^ you may like to listen to the video to eradicate propaganda and disinformation... oh that is in words of Nawaz Shairf Sambandhi Ishaq Dar.

O bhaiya jab drafting hi PMLN ker rahi hai tou yeh kiya mujhay stories sunana chah rahe ho... go and watch the video...

O bhaiya jab drafting hi PMLN ker rahi hai tou yeh kiya mujhay stories sunana chah rahe ho... go and watch the video...

participation in drafting doesn't means its party policy, Ch. Nisar has complete different stand on it......we can arguments on media articles endlessly and that's only why i'm asking since my first post that.....wait till final outcome and than to malign....

Ooh i know now standing in wilderness place you only a job to through stones on everyone....!!

If you are going through hell....keep going...!!

its called politics mate Pakistan politions can sell there mothers for dollars i don’t expect them to do less

Whats so surprising about this. PPP and PMLN all have the same blood. They can sell themselves for money... a tradition in Pakistani politics that can only change when the person who comes to power refuses to take a bribe to continue USA's war.

Where is that useful idiot , Tameem? Pakistanis like him will keep supporting these traitors and will not support change !!!! :hitwall:

if tameem is useful idiot then what u are useless idiot?
btw which politician try to stop supply and drones ? name one
dont tell me those useless "dharnas" of imran khan coz i m from khi i see the drama of imran, dharna was on tower (which is not a route for supply and disturb the whole traffic for whole nite) while at same time trucks moving on mie-kolachi.

Even if true this is not surprising news. PML politics is very bad politics while there children are enjoying advance and comfortable life in foreign countries. Who cares!!...
I live in Rawalpindi, captain safdar hussain who is Bhanja of Nawaz Sharif he is elected MNA here but never came here for work.
Here is Land mafia of PML N and PPPP in Rawalpindi who occupies land from the people here.
I testify pathetic Musharraf party was better than this Ganja Nawaz Sharif party.
i SAW IN EVERY MONTH PMLQ MNAs and MPAs came in our area and they always asked for projects, problems and developments,.
This nawaz sharif is fraud party and big liers.
Who cares!!

Even if true this is not surprising news. PML politics is very bad politics while there children are enjoying advance and comfortable life in foreign countries. Who cares!!...
I live in Rawalpindi, captain safdar hussain who is Bhanja of Nawaz Sharif he is elected MNA here but never came here for work.
Here is Land mafia of PML N and PPPP in Rawalpindi who occupies land from the people here.
I testify pathetic Musharraf party was better than this Ganja Nawaz Sharif party.
i SAW IN EVERY MONTH PMLQ MNAs and MPAs came in our area and they always asked for projects, problems and developments,.
This nawaz sharif is fraud party and big liers.
Who cares!!

if tameem is useful idiot then what u are useless idiot?
btw which politician try to stop supply and drones ? name one
dont tell me those useless "dharnas" of imran khan coz i m from khi i see the drama of imran, dharna was on tower (which is not a route for supply and disturb the whole traffic for whole nite) while at same time trucks moving on mie-kolachi.

Again , you don't know the meaning of term useful idiot and hence you're making a mockery out of yourself. Imran Khan atleast did what he could do ... He is the only one speaking against drone attacks on international forums. He takes 'tougher' stance on drones than Nawaz. PML (N) support drones and this thread tells us.

Oh by the way , who you gonna vote? PML (N) or MQM? :coffee:

Leader! this maligning is premature and propagandist at best, we should wait an outcome in parliament to go into the debate on it….bcz just today’s papers saying about it otherwise.

Fearing voter backlash: PML-N likely to reject proposals on US ties – The Express Tribune

Mods & Administrators:
A lot of PTI supporters like AUZ abusing openly to other PDF members but that was ignored by you continuously; if those kinds of comments uttered by other political supporter towards PTI folks…posts deleted at once on suo-moto actions. Knowing it beforehand, I too chose not to report directly on these kinds of post so that general public too knows very well how biased this forum eventually becomes and it exposes a lot of people.

If this is the case here….so be it..!!

if you wont report
you lose the right to complain

if you are prejudging the admin of being bias then there is nothing much that can be done because you have made up your mind
you are born free so you are free to go else where where you find the forum admin to your liking.

no abuse is ignored. it has to be reported
moderators deal with trolls that come like rat infestation. so dont just sit back and seethe that nothing was done for you.

also be mindful while wording your complaint.

we sometimes see the wording like

"WTF is that.. this is crap forum"
"I know you will ban me for reporting this..."
"this forum sucks.."

now tell me how do you expect the admin and mods to deal with the claimant who lacks the basic skills of reporting with decency?

raise your issues with me personally if the turn around time is not of your liking.

its PMLN turn to make money thats there target not to stop drone attacks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom