What's new

PML-N leads in by-polls

Tehmasib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz has emerged as the major beneficiary of the by-election held on nine constituencies of National Assembly and provincial assemblies of Punjab and Sindh, Geo News reported.

According to unofficial results, PML-N candidate Zahid Iqbal and Hanif Malik Awan have won the seats in NA-162 Sahiwal and NA-107 Gujrat respectively, while the party's candidates for Punjab Assembly constituencies Hanif Jutt in PP-266 Sahiwal, Chaudhry Ikram PP-122 Sialkot, Nawaz Chohan PP-92 Gujranwala and Moshin Ashraf PP-129 have also clinched victory.

Q-League candidate Umar Sharif secured the Punjab Assembly seat in PP-133 Narowal while an independent candidate Khadim Hussain was declared winner on PP-26 Jehlum constituency.

By-elections were held on nine constituencies where polling continued without any break with small number of voters casting their ballots.

Meanwhile, PPP candidate clinched Sindh Assembly seat in PS-21 Nosheroferoz.

People of noshehroferoz should be lecturered who to vote for. Ik should do jalsas in sindh on big scale. From my town landlords win they stay rest 5 years in Karachi not giving even a single fuk to the people who voted them neither spent a single sh!t from billions of rs of development funds. In my village alone they have 5-6 big mansions each for their brothers and daughters who live abroad built with poor peoples money.

Imran khan talks about his stance and party vision and policy yet at the same time, he supported PPP and Q league candidates in by-election. By the grace of God, PMLN won and in the coming elections, we PMLN are going to win again In Sha ALLAH!. I personally like imran khan and agree with his points but I just dont like his political approach. The accusations and allegations from him need to stop, and imran khan needs to put his ego aside and create open alliance with PMLN. Together, they can get rid of all these tiny zardari alliances such as Q league, MQM, Molana diesel, sheikh rashid.

For now, I will oppose imran khan as his political approach is completely unacceptable.

Imran khan talks about his stance and party vision and policy yet at the same time, he supported PPP and Q league candidates in by-election. By the grace of God, PMLN won and in the coming elections, we PMLN are going to win again In Sha ALLAH!. I personally like imran khan and agree with his points but I just dont like his political approach. The accusations and allegations from him need to stop, and imran khan needs to put his ego aside and create open alliance with PMLN. Together, they can get rid of all these tiny zardari alliances such as Q league, MQM, Molana diesel, sheikh rashid.

For now, I will oppose imran khan as his political approach is completely unacceptable.

if imran khan makes alliance with PMLN, not a single vote will be given to imran khan outside northern punjab

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3681240 said:
if imran khan makes alliance with PMLN, not a single vote will be given to imran khan outside northern punjab

He is not going to win anyways. A party like PPP has to stay in power solely on alliance. If Q, MQM or ANP leave them, they wont have the majority. This is what I am trying to tell everyone. No party in pakistan can come in power with majority votes. You have to have an alliance to create majority. This isnt PMLN Vs PPP anymore.

Back
Top Bottom