What's new

Plots to attack Army: spy agencies probe five inmates

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan’s secret agencies are probing five prisoners for allegedly plotting attacks on Army convoys and senior military officers, said a news report published Wednesday.

According to the report published by BBC Urdu, a civilian intelligence agency has shifted the five prisoners, detained at Bahawalpur and Adiala prisons for the past three years, to unknown locations for investigation.

The detainees are suspected of having links with the outlawed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and feared Ghazi Force militant groups.

According to the BBC report, the prisoners are being probed for involvement in plots to attack military targets, as well as conspiring to abduct senior military officials and their family members.

Sources told BBC that the suspects were picked up for communicating with their partners in Miranshah and Kohat.

The suspects were allegedly issuing directions to coordinate attacks on the military and paramilitary forces.

Last year, a brazen attack on the central jail in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Bannu district had resulted in the escape of over 300 prisoners.

The freed inmates also included Adnan Rasheed, a high profile militant and the main suspect in a terrorist attack on former President General (retd) Pervez Musharraf.
dawn.com

These rented terrorists should be killed immediately after interrogation & such reports should not be made public because then we will get to see people like Hamid Mir, Asma Jhangir & SAFMA getting into action, then to make it worse the corrupt & incompetent judges free these terrorists.

In this I support Gen. Musharraf because in his time there was no mercy for the rented terrorists.

yaar, kuch samajh nahee ayee.. How can prisoners plot attacks?? They are in prison!! Woh bhi Pakistani!! :cuckoo:

These rented terrorists should be killed immediately after interrogation & such reports should not be made public because then we will get to see people like Hamid Mir, Asma Jhangir & SAFMA getting into action, then to make it worse the corrupt & incompetent judges free these terrorists.

In this I support Gen. Musharraf because in his time there was no mercy for the rented terrorists.

Inmates n prisons do attack each other, and it's tragic and condemnable (see the butter melting in my mouth)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom