What's new

Please welcome Deino to the Professionals club.

Cool, thanks dude!

The play here is awesome anyway ... :-)

Oh, I forgot to mention, I don't know the time-frame for member status, but as for professional status... do you have military experience? I'm ex-USN and all of the other military professionals have military or defense industry experience. Otherwise that title isn't a possibility, but Think Tank Analyst (a high honor for qualitative members) is if your post quality remains higher then the average member.

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot to mention, I don't know the time-frame for member status, but as for professional status... do you have military experience? I'm ex-USN and all of the other military professionals have military or defense industry experience. o\Otherwise that title isn't a possibility, but Think Tank Analyst (a high honor for qualitative members) is if your post quality remains higher then the average member.

No I am not ex-military though I have been trained for a while but never enlist.
Ok I gonna try keep post quality high then ... :-)

@ all !! :ashamed:

To admit I'm a bit flattened by this welcome, by You wishes ... but I don't deserve so much honor !

Anyway THANKs a lot I'll try my best to contribute here.

Deino
Hey Deino,
Welcome to PDF professionals.You are indeed another gem we have achieved. Congratulations for being axis vertebrae of PDF backbone.Looking forward to your bank of knowledge, interesting arguments and wonderful posts.
Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom