Please start Israel , USA ,Russian Defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraich66

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dear Web Master,

Thanks for starting Arab Defence , please also start US,Israel and Russian Defence, these three countries spend more than 80% of all other countries in world.

What is importance of Bangladesh and Afghanistan Defence?

Thanks

I as it is think that the forum has recently grown rather too quickly for it's own good. It's Pakisan DF not a World DF and many of us might never ever click on the new appendages it has recently grown.

One day I'd like like to see it have grown as much as you wish, but at the current rate it risks outgrowing its purpose and audience.

we dont recognize israel as a country....if u are interested in israeli defence...then go and join israeli defence forum....they will ban u the moment they find out you are a Pakistani.

You've obviously never been to an Israeli defence forum.

we dont recognize israel as a country....if u are interested in israeli defence...then go and join israeli defence forum....they will ban u the moment they find out you are a Pakistani.

Better we should learn from their R&D in Defence .PDF is not political forum.

I as it is think that the forum has recently grown rather too quickly for it's own good. It's Pakisan DF not a World DF and many of us might never ever click on the new appendages it has recently grown.

One day I'd like like to see it have grown as much as you wish, but at the current rate it risks outgrowing its purpose and audience.

Soon you will be think tanker or mod of PDF , advance congrats.

What's your problem us being here?

The main purpose of PDF is to discuss latest weapons and war strategies . We should start Israel, US and Russian Defence to make PDF international level of defence forum.

Bangladesh and Afghanistan armed forces have lowest ranking in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom