What's new

Please open the thread after clean-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you want to answer. No matter what Muslims in India say, Babri mosque is ripped off already by Indian Majority Hindus.

Period. raze it and construct a new temple

Why you want to answer. No matter what Muslims in India say, Babri mosque is ripped off already by Indian Majority Hindus.

Frankly, as a non Indian, its none of your business to tell India what to do about an internal matter.. Sure you can offer an opinion though which Indian govt will certainly not even take under advisement ;)

Frankly, as a non Indian, its none of your business to tell India what to do about an internal matter.. Sure you can offer an opinion though which Indian govt will certainly not even take under advisement ;)

Thats what i am doing. as far as intereference is concerned as long as you poke your long nose in our affairs, i consider it my right to slap your nose.

Because falsehoods and hypocrisy needs to answered and cannot be allowed to masquerade as truth.

babari mosque is not india's internal matter.its a matter concerned with every muslim of the world and their fundamental right to fight against fascists people for their place of worship.

babari mosque is not india's internal matter.its a matter concerned with every muslim of the world and their fundamental right to fight against fascists people for their place of worship.

That's a load of BS.. Do you have any international law or treaty to back that claim.. Or has your movement to Pakistan has also started giving you the illusions of being the thekedaars of the worlds' muslims :)

But I will give you points for consistency if you keep the same stand on the sectarian killings of Shias and Ahmadis in Pakistan and continuous demolition of worship places of Hindus and Ahmadis..

Because falsehoods and hypocrisy needs to answered and cannot be allowed to masquerade as truth.

Indians already allowed falsehood and hypocrisy of extremist hindus to maquerade as truth when these extremists destroy the Historical Babri Mosque

Indians already allowed falsehood and hypocrisy of extremist hindus to maquerade as truth when these extremists destroy the Historical Babri Mosque

I'm not going to debate the thread content here. Let the mods open and I will reply there.

What's your stand on the recent demolition of a 100 year old Hindu temple in Sindh ??

Same as my stand on Babri Mosque. If the temple is "demolished" it is worst act and the act should be reversed.

simple and plain there is no support for such acts.

Bro, Babri Masjid wasn't ripped off by Hindus ,but by a few misleaded people who mistake themselves to be Hindus. They aren't real hindus. Anyone who is a true believer of hinduism or islam or any religion won't do such actions of crime.

Bro, Babri Masjid wasn't ripped off by Hindus ,but by a few misleaded people who mistake themselves to be Hindus. They aren't real hindus. Anyone who is a true believer of hinduism or islam or any religion won't do such actions of crime.

I agree with that statement 100% be they Hindu, Muslim, or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom