What's new

PLA drones deliver food to the soliders stationing at the frontline as troops massing along China India border

Winter's coming, poorly supplied Indian troops in that harsh region will starve to death lacking food or freeze to death lacking winter clothes. We don't have to do anything, let the environment do the job.
Indian Troops have fought Pakistan in Siachin for 35 years and their mountain divisions gave the equipment and training to handle harsh winters. My advice is to not underestimate the Indians because a snake is always hideous and will always bite whenever there is a chance. What I am seeing is that the Indians are tricking China is coming to the table while they are capturing more and more heights and mountains daily. China has to be on edge to deal with the snake and it’s agility and treacherous nature. Hindu fundamentalists call the Chinese chinkee a derogatory word for someone inferior. You have to deal with the Hindu Nazi ideology where they are superior to everyone.

Attachments

• F2BF2F79-C0EF-477E-B99E-A7E939826111.jpeg
    F2BF2F79-C0EF-477E-B99E-A7E939826111.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 35
Indian Troops have fought Pakistan in Siachin for 35 years and their mountain divisions gave the equipment and training to handle harsh winters. My advice is to not underestimate the Indians because a snake is always hideous and will always bite whenever there is a chance. What I am seeing is that the Indians are tricking China is coming to the table while they are capturing more and more heights and mountains daily. China has to be on edge to deal with the snake and it’s agility and treacherous nature. Hindu fundamentalists call the Chinese chinkee a derogatory word for someone inferior. You have to deal with the Hindu Nazi ideology where they are superior to everyone.
They stand no chance against us, no matter what they try to do, the gap is just unbridgeable.

They stand no chance against us, no matter what they try to do, the gap is just unbridgeable.

India is creating alliances to corner China. So they want to pitch US, Australia, Japan, Australia, Indonesia etc against China.

India is creating alliances to corner China. So they want to pitch US, Australia, Japan, Australia, Indonesia etc against China.
Alliance? They bark but they dont bite! When real war happen, these alliances bond is as strong as cotton only. They can have million of multi alliance military exercise near our doorstep but none ofthem turns into an real engagement against China. We all know how reliable US is :enjoy:

😂😂 I was actually laughing at this very comical propaganda video. The way the food was even released it would an chutney or they have to eat from the soil to have something. Really?
I do not know who they are fooling. Pakistanis or themselves. Indian troops don't need these toys to defend their motherland. When it comes to war, these toys will.be pretty useless.

😂😂 I was actually laughing at this very comical propaganda video. The way the food was even released it would an chutney or they have to eat from the soil to have something. Really?
I do not know who they are fooling. Pakistanis or themselves. Indian troops don't need these toys to defend their motherland. When it comes to war, these toys will.be pretty useless.

the food seemed packed quiet well! Maybe you saw some other video

kv

Indian? They need to eat rock or grass. :enjoy:

PLA is massing tens of thousands troops along the Chinese Indian border over 4500m above the sea level, drones are delivering food to the soliders stationing at the frontlines

Why you guys fool yourself with these comedy videos?

How much distance and weight a drone can carry?

How many men can these drones cater?

The drone has dropped the food in the video, his safe is it.

Lastly for you guys acting like clowns when will you stop these comedy videos. People are laughing at global times propaganda.

Why you guys fool yourself with these comedy videos?

How much distance and weight a drone can carry?

How many men can these drones cater?

The drone has dropped the food in the video, his safe is it.

Lastly for you guys acting like clowns when will you stop these comedy videos. People are laughing at global times propaganda.

Drones are already used for delivery in China since 2015 for civilian purposes. This is easier than civilian delivery because the drones don't have to navigate between apartment complexes or deal with power lines.

We know Beijing Walker is a clown. Nothing new. His posts are just as stupid as most Indian posts.
I still get lots of likes, so you are the only clown thinking all the narratives should be something that pleases you, so funny, then why you come here, you can talk to yourself.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom