Pictures From Pictorial Biography Of Altaf Bhai

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AltafHussain34_zpsa2ca4694.jpg
[/URL]

Nice photos... Even I'm of PTI but I respect what Altaf did for Mahjirs but he stuck himself in 90 and Karachi has changed there is new generation who had not seen those hard days and they are not understanding the way MQM is run through London..
I will prefer MQM over PPP but MQM should change it self it should open itself for criticism it should stop its goons to afraid people...
But there are lots of crime of Altaf and it's time to pay for it..

I am becoming fan of Altaf bhai, he is indeed grear leader!

Nice photos... Even I'm of PTI but I respect what Altaf did for Mahjirs but he stuck himself in 90 and Karachi has changed there is new generation who had not seen those hard days and they are not understanding the way MQM is run through London..
I will prefer MQM over PPP but MQM should change it self it should open itself for criticism it should stop its goons to afraid people...
But there are lots of crime of Altaf and it's time to pay for it..

Good to see political parties in Pakistan forgot about differences in this tragic time for Altaf bhai.

Altaf shouldve never left Pakistan. The only reason why MQM has been restricted to Karachi is because its head is not even present in Pakistan. It makes a big difference.

BpxraNUCYAEaX37.jpg:large

A rare pic of Farooq Sattar coming to appear in the court in his Uni days

BpyFd8ICUAAmDpN.jpg:large

BpzbH3HCUAAsYfD.jpg:large

When Nawaz Sharif visited Nine Zero

BpzbdY7IcAAGMYb.jpg:large

Young Farooq Sattar bhai, Altaf Bhai, in SM Tariq wedding wedding

BpzcCKGIAAIEREa.jpg:large

Altaf Hussain Bhai addressing a meeting at Nine Zero

BpzcfMPIUAAxMNS.jpg:large

Inauguration of KKF Ambulance Service.

Bpzc3Y2IMAAKfjz.jpg:large

Young Altaf Hussain Bhai along with S M Tariq Shaheed, meeting a prominent Sindhi Leader

Bpzdw4_IAAAXRPs.jpg:large

Altaf Hussain bhai awarding a worker of MQM

BpzdhLRIYAAGhZ6.jpg:large

Bpy9fSlIQAEOpmV.jpg:large

Golden Memories... From left Altaf Hussain Bhai, Shaheed Azeem Ahmed Tariq & My DAD S M Tariq Shaheed

BpdDGEcIUAALT7Z.jpg:large

BpzanzDIAAAUoCJ.jpg:large

Altaf Bhai addressing the crowd in Karachi! S M Tariq Shaheed & @shafiq_haji are also in the pic.

proxy.jpg

from left to right Ameen ul Haq, Altaf Hussain Azeem Tariq

APMSO

Bp0Rl4UCYAAryCg.jpg

BpzKEG-CcAABXn3.jpg

BpzosSPCQAATO-t.jpg

formation of APMSO

Bpyl63XCQAAz65h.jpg

BnxR9f-CIAAa0mN.jpg

A very rare photo belonging APMSO's time (70's): famed "Tarbiyati Nashist" being conducted by Altaf Hussain

BpymQ2sCIAAxZWq.jpg:large

Altaf Hussain is not only a Leader but also a best teacher

BmHnoTOCAAAB-Jh.jpg

Altaf Hussain invigilating examns for no cheating

Last edited:
BpymTVoCIAA_9di.jpg:large

"Tarbiyati Nashist" being conducted by Altaf Hussain at 90

BmFYGjlCMAEHzMH.jpg

left to right ameen ul haq, Khalid Muqbol sidiqui, azeem tariq, imran farooq 14th foundation day

BpzMidpCIAAQnbW.jpg:large

Bp0W9V8CYAEQA51.jpg

BpSvwLkCYAExWiG.jpg

BpNrtKCCYAAhCZB.jpg:large

Bp0PXHbCAAAnnqv.jpg

QeT after being given a sentence of 9 months imprisonment and 5 lashes - October 02, 1979

Bp0bTJnCYAEYquw.jpg

Last edited:
BY THE WAY I RESPECT HIM...........ALTHOUGH.SOMETIMES MY POSTS WERE ENRAGING ABOUT MQM
There is no Doubt on the Loyalty of Urdu Migrants, they are more patriotic then Us..............

pbig-013.jpg

Leader of Awami National Party, Ajmal Khattak Meeting withQuaid-e-Tehrik Altaf Hussain at the International Secretrait. (27 October, 1997)

pbig-015.jpg

1990, Quaid-e-Tehrik Altaf Hussain meeting with the Prof Ghafoor Ahmed,Leader of Jamaat-e-Islami.
pbig-040.jpg

pbig-005.jpg

1989, PPP Chairperson Benazir Bhutto meeting with Quaid-e-Tehrik Altaf Hussainafter having been elected as the PM of Pakistan with the support of MQM.

October, 1989, Mr. Nawaz Sharif, the then Chief Minister of Punjab addressing
a joint press conference with Altaf Hussain at Nine Zero ( House of 120 sq yards (1,080 sq.ft.) in Azizabad, Karachi - Home of Altaf Hussain before Karachi Operation 1992 to 1999 initiated by same Nawaz shareef + On December 5, 1995, during Pakistan People’s Party’s (PPP) government, Altaf's brother Nasir Hussain , 66, and his son Arif Hussain, 28, were arrested from their home by police on unknown charges and were found brutally murdered on December 9, 1995.
Their tortured and mutilated bodies were thrown in a remote area of Karachi.)

pbig-023.jpg

November 1988, Founder of MQM (Pakistan) - Altaf Hussain meeting with the President
Ghulam Ishaq Khan at the President House at Islamabad.

pbig-001.jpg

Bp0VqxBCEAAbpo9.jpg:large

Bp0WBC2CQAEOJKK.jpg:large

10458009_636660499748670_5489291521507548288_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom