What's new

PDM best performance : Weekly inflation stays above 29pc on costly food, energy

PDM answer is to start a Sovereign Wealth Fund so everybody can raid one place and steal money from one entity vs. taking it out of multiple organizations.

I thought when I first read the Wealth Fund, it was a satire piece.

The whole principle of a wealth fund is to take windfall wealth and redploy it for other purposes. This is what the Norwegians do and recently Ireland has started to because of windfall tax revenues from foreign corporations based there.

Where is Pakistan's windfall?

Inflation will remain high for the medium term. This PDM government has no control over it 😒. Maybe the Chief economist has some ideas!!!

what PDM + Chachoo whisky don't understand is inflation is linked to supply side polices.. investment, law and order, contract enforcement, corruption, fair play for business , competition , good governance etc all lend into Lower prices. the problem is people because of low level education don't understand these concepts

eg

- higher corruption mean business will have to pass on the extra cost to consumers
- restricting competition eg DHA etc means that near monopoly conditions exist thus home buyers have less choice have to pay more
- bad governance means investment doesn't come and new products and existing supply via increased production lines is stifled
- poor police security means more private security which means business will just pass additional costs to customers

I can go on ...but high inflation in Pakistan will never end as long as PDM & Chachoo whisky policies continues and it will continue as they are criminals.

Last edited:
Send the least amount required back to Pakistan.

If you want to throw your money into the dustbin, then invest in Pakistan with the current cabal of crooks at the helm.

PDM answer is to start a Sovereign Wealth Fund so everybody can raid one place and steal money from one entity vs. taking it out of multiple organizations.

The whole principle of a wealth fund is to take windfall wealth and redploy it for other purposes. This is what the Norwegians do and recently Ireland has started to because of windfall tax revenues from foreign corporations based there.

well there intention is to establish this fund and invest in PDM & Chachoo whisky owned farms, sugar mills, chicken farms and other business etc

Their idea of a wealth fund is to sell SOE assets and deploy the money. The issue is you have no cash flow coming in after selling the SOEs to prop up the fund. On top of that, you have no expertise in knowing how to deploy the cash and understanding the instruments fund managers use.

what PDM + Chachoo whisky don't understand is inflation is linked to supply side polices.. investment, law and order, contract enforcement, corruption, fair play for business , competition , good governance etc all lend into Lower prices. the problem people because of low level education don't understand these concepts

eg

- higher corruption mean business will have to pass on the extra cost to consumers
- restricting competition eg DHA etc means that near monopoly conditions exist thus home buyers have less choice have to pay more
- bad governance means investment doesn't come and new products and existing supply via increased production lines is stifled
- poor police security means more private security which means business will just pass additional costs to customers

I can go on ...but high inflation in Pakistan will never end as long as PDM & Chachoo whisky policies continues and it will continue as they are criminals.
Well done 👏

Back
Top Bottom