What's new

PD on TV!!

RazPaK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I had an idea due to the success of the webmaster of the site, and having so many people of different nationalities interested, it would be awesome if PD could have a television channel. I know Pakistanis have Pakistan Army channel, but dealing with such topics as we discuss on the forum, I think it would be a huge success. With the right investment, development of a tv station could be phenomenal. I think the demographics for the site suggest that it would be popular not only in Pakistan, but many countries around the world. I think the channel should initially be broadcast in English and Urdu, then could expand later on.

Anyways, members can comment on the Pros and Cons.

I apologize if people hate my idea, but I truly think with the right investment and planning it would be a huge success.

a youtube channel will suffice..
TV channel requires HUGE investment

But a Television channel requires huge funding.

I'm sure we all have ex-pats that would be interested in funding. Think about all the defense analysts from different countries debating each other without trolling! Even if they did troll live, it still may be interesting.

Great I want my character to be played by

a.jpg

i am ready to fund
i mean to share the funding.

as i am planning to start some business

bt i dont have any info how to start a tv channel

I'm sure we all have ex-pats that would be interested in funding. Think about all the defense analysts from different countries debating each other without trolling! Even if they did troll live, it still may be interesting.
Buddy you need to get real - Most of the so called defense analysts (LOL) here are actually teenagers and cost of such venture will be in millions ($).

Back
Top Bottom