What's new

Pakistan's institutional failure, how can we make it better?

Hiring contract killers shouldnt be reserved for army police only. We should allow a day where everyone can kill everyone for fun. Why should army only enjoy killing
It is the only effective and efficient method no matter how harsh or inhumane it sounds. If we could do it any other way, I'm willing to hear your suggestion.

But imagine when TTP was at its strongest and had the whole of KPK, do you really think anything else could have defeated them? I honestly think no.

And I trust government intelligence agencies to choose validated targets.

I'm just being real here and I know my opinion is unpopular among everyone...

Also another question, the societies and businesses that the military runs - are they run through taxpayer/public money? 🤔

It is the only effective and efficient method no matter how harsh or inhumane it sounds. If we could do it any other way, I'm willing to hear your suggestion.

But imagine when TTP was at its strongest and had the whole of KPK, do you really think anything else could have defeated them? I honestly think no.

And I trust government intelligence agencies to choose validated targets.

I'm just being real here and I know my opinion is unpopular among everyone...

Also another question, the societies and businesses that the military runs - are they run through taxpayer/public money? 🤔
Sure let's see who will run out of people first
Army with extra judicial killing or TTP .

My advise "you have to make sure you kill them root and stem, leave one alive and you will never be safe"

Sure let's see who will run out of people first
Army with extra judicial killing or TTP .

My advise "you have to make sure you kill them root and stem, leave one alive and you will never be safe"
20221226_100659.jpg

Exactly. It's the cancers within that are the biggest risk, those that sympathise and support the enemy. You cut them first, then go for the external enemies.

1-Abolish CCS (was proposed never passed)
2-Abolish pensions (instead setup equity GP fund)
3-Abolish all freebies instead increase their pay for beurocrats
4-Abolish batman's and personal servants
5-Take away all the powers of AC and DC and give them to local bodies
6-Abolish FBR and send them to prison, may be hang a few
7-Create a new CBR with new people
8-Create tracka nd trace system those who oppose it should be shot
9-Hang all the core commanders invlved ins shady business
10-Ban all army business and societies
11-Deregulation of power sector ..govt shouldnt fix oil prices
12-Privatize pia, steels mills and all distribution companies
13-Sell govt infrastructures to get revenues
14-Decrease govt size by 30% except for education and health department
15-Bring an IT expert to difitilaize everything
16-Create an independent SBP. If you can't do use Indian rupee or American dollar
17-Once able to propose green bonds for massive dam building to stimulate growth
18-Establishment a system for mortgage
19-Establish special courts for dispute settlement within 30 days
20-Build special economic zones near the costs at gaddanai keti bunder, O'Mara and gawadar
21-Stream line revenues from WB AB IB & AIIB
22-educate punjabis and Pathans that they live in same country and same laws should apply to both of them
23-Prosecute and hang all those involved in extra judicial killing and allowing drones attacks(extra judicial killing) especially the retired generals
24-Anyone should be able to search people properties online for govt employees
in order to do that, Pakistan needs to go through more turmoil and then an imminent controlled implosion.

Then a force can rise up to do the above.

At the moment it is still BAU for Pakistanis.

View attachment 917002

Exactly. It's the cancers within that are the biggest risk, those that sympathise and support the enemy. You cut them first, then go for the external enemies.

Picture perfectly sums up the problems for Pakistan - totally compromised institutions full of traitors ....

I have a feeling it will be another 75 years and our grand kids will be talking the same talkng points. Some nations are not meant to progress. God has set destinies of each nation. Better to accept the way things are.

I have a feeling it will be another 75 years and our grand kids will be talking the same talkng points. Some nations are not meant to progress. God has set destinies of each nation. Better to accept the way things are.
This slave mentality and inferiority complex is why you don't progress lol, everything else is just an excuse.

I think progression is certainly possible but rotten roots like you would have to be removed to remove the slave mentality 😔

Back
Top Bottom