What's new

Pakistan's FDI increased only $1.2 billion in 16 months

Pakistan Space Agency

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello brothers,

So, as we see PM Imran Khan continuing to impose his cartoononomics on Pakistan, experimenting with the established systems instead of trying to improve them, it's not giving him the desired Shaikh Chillian effect. Although he has promised 2020 to be the Happy Year.

I would like to look at one such Happy factor which is in the PTI imposed news all the time as if ab Pakistan pata nahi kahan say kahan pohnch gya hai.

In regards to Foreign Reserves, this is what Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf inherited and how those have changed.

27-July-2018: Foreign Reserves $10.35 Billion
27-July-2018: Total Reserves $17.08 Billion
Source

3-January-2019: Foreign Reserves $11.504 Billion
3-January-2019: Total Reserves $18.085 Billion
Source

Difference
$11.504 Billion - $10.35 Billion = $1.154 Billion

Average
$1.154 billion / 16-months = $72.13 million per month

Is this a joke?

Last edited:
Hi brother,

we definitely need Pakistan foreign exchange reserve to be the way it did in previous government

pakistan-foreign-exchange-reserves.png

even Maryam recognized this great performance

https://www.globalvillagespace.com/maryam-nawaz-calls-pmln-ineligible-and-incompetent-on-twitter/

Wow never have I seen such bs. First you took figures of reverse and said they were fdi. When you got called out, you switched to say it's reserves.

Tell me something, when you get your monthly payment from nawaz in your bank account, does the balance remain the same throughout the month, even when you use it to buy groceries.

The same here, debt (which was taken years ago) that had matured and needed to be paid off. We still have payments being made ever month (CAD) for imports and other services.

The government is working on making the decrease the CAD while making sure it doesn't stall the economy in the process. It's a slow process.

Back
Top Bottom