What's new

Pakistani billionaires... anyone knows

typewriter

New Recruit

Reaction score
In India despite all the poverty on one side, at the other end of the spectrum, there are also who are extremely wealthy and these days u can't pick up a paper without one billionaire or other in the news; this despite a downturn in economy. But it also prompted me that I have hardly, if ever, heard of a pakistani billionaire. Are there anyone. btw, I don't mean Mr. 10% or other corrupt politicians, but genuine self made billionaires. I'd like to see a list of the top 10 richest in Pakistan.

Yes there are richest Pakistani men and richest Families families. Probabily not in words 100 richest.

1 - Mian Muhammad Mansha Yaha Pakistan

Ranking: 1, Worth: £1.25b ($2.5billion), Industry: Businessman

2 - Asif Ali Zardari Pakistan (Mr 10%, corrupt one, unfortunatly president of Pakistan)

Ranking: 2, Worth: £900m ($1.8billion), Industry: Politics

3 - Sir Anwar Pervaiz UK

Ranking: 3, Worth: £750m ($1.5billion), Industry: Businessman

4 - Nawaz Sharif & Shahbaz Sharif family Saudi Arabia/Pakistan

Ranking: 4, Worth: £700m ($1.4billion), Industry: Politics/Businessman

5 - Saddaruddin Hashwani Pakistan

Ranking: 5, Worth: £550m ($1.1billion), Industry: Businessman

6 - Nasir Schon & family U.A.E/Pakistan

Ranking: 6, (tied at 6) Worth: £500m ($1billion), Industry: Businessman

7 - Abdul Razzaq Yakoub & family U.A.E

Ranking: 6 (tied at 6), Worth: £500m ($1billion), Industry: Businessman

8 - Rafiq Habib & Rasheed Habib Pakistan

Ranking: 7, Worth: £450m ($900), Industry: Businessman

9 - Tariq Saigol & Nasim Saigol Pakistan

Ranking: 8, Worth: £425m ($850), Industry: Businessman

10 - Dewan Yousaf Farooqui Pakistan

Ranking: 9 (tied at 9), Worth: £400m ($800), Industry: Businessman

There are more you can check from here

In India despite all the poverty on one side, at the other end of the spectrum, there are also who are extremely wealthy and these days u can't pick up a paper without one billionaire or other in the news; this despite a downturn in economy. But it also prompted me that I have hardly, if ever, heard of a pakistani billionaire. Are there anyone. btw, I don't mean Mr. 10% or other corrupt politicians, but genuine self made billionaires. I'd like to see a list of the top 10 richest in Pakistan.

There are thousands of Pakistani people who used to live hand to mouth, even it was hard for them to earn butter for a day. They are now millionare. They are self made.

I think the list of billionares is mainly made up of expats and politicians, which isn't exactly great. And many of them are barely billionaires, with some actually less than a billion. Even 999 million still makes them a multi millionaire, not billionaires.

Maybe on that count, I think India is a better place to become a billionaire, me thinks. :)

There are thousands of Pakistani people who used to live hand to mouth, even it was hard for them to earn butter for a day. They are now millionare. They are self made.

Same here in india. so called poor people in india aren't really poor. the recent real estate boom has many many people lakhpathis, if not crorepathis. That is the only place where is saw visible poverty being removed in my lifetime in India, however artificial and limited it was.

Same here in india. so called poor people in india aren't really poor. the recent real estate boom has many many people lakhpathis, if not crorepathis. That is the only place where is saw visible poverty being removed in my lifetime in India, however artificial and limited it was.

i do agree with that, i know someone in lahore who use to ride a bicycle back in year 2000 and i saw him on pejero in 2004, he sold his land to DHA and crors and i do know, there are many others how had agriculture land and sold to housing socities and got cror patti

Yes there are richest Pakistani men and richest Families families. Probabily not in words 100 richest.

1 - Mian Muhammad Mansha Yaha Pakistan

Ranking: 1, Worth: £1.25b ($2.5billion), Industry: Businessman

2 - Asif Ali Zardari Pakistan (Mr 10%, corrupt one, unfortunatly president of Pakistan)

Ranking: 2, Worth: £900m ($1.8billion), Industry: Politics+ stolen Money all of it

3 - Sir Anwar Pervaiz UK

Ranking: 3, Worth: £750m ($1.5billion), Industry: Businessman

4 - Nawaz Sharif & Shahbaz Sharif family Saudi Arabia/Pakistan

Ranking: 4, Worth: £700m ($1.4billion), Industry: Politics/Businessman+sold pakistan to house of saud and is also known as mian chore(theif)

5 - Saddaruddin Hashwani Pakistan

Ranking: 5, Worth: £550m ($1.1billion), Industry: Businessman

6 - Nasir Schon & family U.A.E/Pakistan

Ranking: 6, (tied at 6) Worth: £500m ($1billion), Industry: Businessman

7 - Abdul Razzaq Yakoub & family U.A.E

Ranking: 6 (tied at 6), Worth: £500m ($1billion), Industry: Businessman

8 - Rafiq Habib & Rasheed Habib Pakistan

Ranking: 7, Worth: £450m ($900), Industry: Businessman

9 - Tariq Saigol & Nasim Saigol Pakistan

Ranking: 8, Worth: £425m ($850), Industry: Businessman

10 - Dewan Yousaf Farooqui Pakistan

Ranking: 9 (tied at 9), Worth: £400m ($800), Industry: Businessman

There are more you can check from here

I had to fix the list and How some of them are making money

Oh come on! Saying India's poor are not really poor is just ignoring a host of problems.
I have, in Mumbai, seen people eat right out of trashcans. Irrespective of how much of money they have saved up, I'd say that they are really poor if they cannot eat food. Or go outside of metros and towns to see people living in huts which leak throughout the rainy seasons. No matter what the cost of land on which the house is built, I think people who don't have a (proper) roof over their head are still poor.

We have a bunch of billionaires and newly rich. That is a tribute to entrepreneurialism of people and the willingness of govt. to let people make money. But that in no way solves the hunger of the poorer man.

Oh come on! Saying India's poor are not really poor is just ignoring a host of problems.
I have, in Mumbai, seen people eat right out of trashcans. Irrespective of how much of money they have saved up, I'd say that they are really poor if they cannot eat food. Or go outside of metros and towns to see people living in huts which leak throughout the rainy seasons. No matter what the cost of land on which the house is built, I think people who don't have a (proper) roof over their head are still poor.

What can u do about someone who willingngly wants to be poor? I can only think about my own uncle who has acres of land worth crores & still lives in a ramshackle hut which miraculously survives every year. Each year he says once the hut falls down he'll sell off the lands and build a small house. Sometimes people seem to inflict poverty upon themselves.

I also know a person who has literally crores worth of property but looks like a cheaparse travelling in bus & all.

Billionaires are a waste IMO...

IMO they should keep only a few million with themselves and give the rest away.

I know that I couldn't stand having billions while people in my country live in poverty (although Pakistan's poverty is down to only 17% now)!

What can u do about someone who willingngly wants to be poor? I can only think about my own uncle who has acres of land worth crores & still lives in a ramshackle hut which miraculously survives every year. Each year he says once the hut falls down he'll sell off the lands and build a small house. Sometimes people seem to inflict poverty upon themselves.

I also know a person who has literally crores worth of property but looks like a cheaparse travelling in bus & all.

Now look at us. We blame Pakistanis for being in denial, yet we ourself do so & make fool of ourselves in the process. So you know TWO persons out of 300 million poor which aren't really poor. What about the rest? Go to Bihar, Jharkhand, larger chunks of UP & Orissa & see how people live. You will feel like you are in Africa.

Admit that millions of our fellow Indians struggle to get enough food. Denial mode never helped anyone.

Back
Top Bottom