What's new

Pakistani American experimental test pilot of USAF

A person of Pakistani origin in general and Pothari origin, in particular, making Pakistan proud

He's a proud Canadian, and his dad immigrated from Kenya. There is no link of him to Pakistan, and he would have not fit well there anyways due to his Ismaili background.
He's a Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) pilot as far as I know.

Retired from RCAF. He is currently a civilian working as a test pilot with USAF and Virgin Galatic.
I am sorry if this was posted before. Just came across this video. Any more details about the pilot?

Yes. He's an engineer from RMC and MIT. Former CF-18 fighter pilot in Canada and flew Tornados on an exchange tour with the RAF with deployments to Afghanistan. His last service posting was on exchange to USAF as a test pilot primarily working on F-16s at Edwards AFB. Recently retired from RCAF service and is currently a civilian working as a test pilot.

Last edited:
He's a proud Canadian, and his dad immigrated from Kenya. There is no link of him to Pakistan, and he would have not fit well there anyways due to his Ismaili background.

I have worked with Isamili Engineer's from Pakistan and they seem to be fine and content, even resistant to any thoughts of immigration.

Back
Top Bottom