misbah ul haq
shahid afridi
sarfraz ahmed
sohail tanvir/ umer gul
muhammad sami
ajmal
abdul rehman/aizaz cheema/ rahat ali

KILLER SQUAD

After good performance in T20 Sohail Tanvir deserves to play in ODI in place of gul.

After good performance in T20 Sohail Tanvir deserves to play in ODI in place of gul.

T20 and ODIs are different, umar gul has not done very bad in ODIs so till gul performs in ODI he deserves to be in

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3021886 said:
T20 and ODIs are different, umar gul has not done very bad in ODIs so till gul performs in ODI he deserves to be in

True but we can't drop Tanvir now. He deserves a spot. May be gul can play in place of Abdur Rehman.

True but we can't drop Tanvir now. He deserves a spot. May be gul can play in place of Abdur Rehman.

dude how its done, let me tell you, we need to go on asia cup and look at the team, now the guy who didnt perform there needs to be dropped, at that time, tanvir wasnt even selected, so i guess, gul will be selected from that previous squad and if he fails, then tanvir will be a substitute

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3021906 said:
dude how its done, let me tell you, we need to go on asia cup and look at the team, now the guy who didnt perform there needs to be dropped, at that time, tanvir wasnt even selected, so i guess, gul will be selected from that previous squad and if he fails, then tanvir will be a substitute

Gul isn't playing good. Even in that Asia cup final he was the most expensive bowler. Cheema was much better and saved the final for Pakistan.

Gul isn't playing good. Even in that Asia cup final he was the most expensive bowler. Cheema was much better and saved the final for Pakistan.

cheema was more expensive then gul, and gul bowled 10 overs with average of 6.5, and cheema averaged 6.57 in 7 overs.. gul had 2 wickets too, but cheema did the last spell better

A dull match going on.

Tuk tuk misbah is on the roll. Such matches are responsible for uncertain and grey future of ODIs.

Misbah....22 of 67 balls :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom