What's new

Pakistan terror casualties up 20%: report

Halimi

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The International Spectator - Report: Pakistan terror casualties up 20%

Militant attacks in Pakistan killed nearly 2,500 people in 2013, up 20 percent from the year before, according to a think-tank which said the government’s “appeasement approach” had let the Taliban make a comeback.

The rise ended a three-year fall in casualties that began in 2010, as insurgents carried out scores of attacks in the run-up to the May 2013 general election and sustained the level of violence until the end of the year.

A total of 2,451 people were killed in acts of terror, said the annual security report from the Pak Institute for Peace Studies (PIPS), up from 2,050 in 2012.

Article continued at link.

All hail to Imarn Khan !! Naya Pakistan with 20% bonus.

Rest of the Pakistan should be thankful to Punjabies that IK is not the PM of Naya Pakistan.

All hail to American drones...I dont think an average man walking just suddenly drops dead on the streets is labelled causality by terrorism to increase the death by 20%...

If They are so worried of Pakistan Just invade us already ! Or Back off

How is invading you going to be helpful in a report about the rise in causality in Pakistan?
I was saying as sarcasm that if u are so worried about pakistan just takeover... I really dont favor someone invading us :p

The International Spectator - Report: Pakistan terror casualties up 20%

Militant attacks in Pakistan killed nearly 2,500 people in 2013, up 20 percent from the year before, according to a think-tank which said the government’s “appeasement approach” had let the Taliban make a comeback.

The rise ended a three-year fall in casualties that began in 2010, as insurgents carried out scores of attacks in the run-up to the May 2013 general election and sustained the level of violence until the end of the year.

A total of 2,451 people were killed in acts of terror, said the annual security report from the Pak Institute for Peace Studies (PIPS), up from 2,050 in 2012.

Article continued at link.
And they still say its somebody else doing it to them.

Back
Top Bottom