What's new

Pakistan registers highest ever exports of 25.63b in goods and overall exports of 31.567b in goods and services. SBP

Patriot forever

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20210719-200350.jpg

Both exports in goods and in services are highest ever individually.

Great work Pakistan .... Surge ahead and rise above the clouds. Remain true to the Noble Qur'an and don't you ever forget that you are Muslims, who belong to the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

Seek out knowledge, push further and harder toward unity, establish faith and immovable discipline.

For when you are true to Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, there is nothing that you cannot accomplish.

Become the pride of Islam, become exemplary in your conduct, be the Muslim of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

Abey june mein 6.32bn ki import kis waja se thi.
this much TD is unsustainable.
you can see the impact on rupee dollar parity.
we are not earning 40% of oir Imports.
thats unsustainable

Abey june mein 6.32bn ki import kis waja se thi.
this much TD is unsustainable.
you can see the impact on rupee dollar parity.
we are not earning 40% of oir Imports.
thats unsustainable

Oil imports increased by 300m in june due to increase in price. ( Oil prices have come down today as opec has reached a deal to relax production cuts)

Expect imports to be near 6b figure mark from now onwards.

For the fisical year starting july I expect CAD to be - ve 2%, much less than - ve 6% in 2018.

GDP growth will be higher this year than FY2021 (my estimate for FY21 is 4.4-4.5%)

Pakistan is becoming well position for post 6+% growth annually from next year onwards. I am quiet confident. Thank you PM IK for your hard work and sacrafices.

IK needs to serve atleast another 3 terms.

Back
Top Bottom