What's new

Pakistan plans to buy 14 more F-16 jets from USA

No one is denying the fact that f-16 is a potent fighter , F-16 is basically a multirole fighter mean it can be used for A2A and A2G as well and my point was with accordance to this capability plus you cant rely on multi role platform to perform just one mission as there main purpose is to provide flexibility to the air forces and for me if war broke out PAF at some point of time have to perform A2G missions deep inside enemy territory as the will also try to do same and try to destroy our nuclear installations...

i dont think so there will be any attack on any nuclear installations in both countries,dat is why we exchange the list of places of nuclear plants so that they r not attacked in the event of war.the nuclear spill will be too dangerous for the civilian population which will despite of being at a distant from the actual location will be devestated with the chain reactions...jst too horrible for mankind

well stop fighting be on topic stop snatching each others leg we are discussing here pakistan asked usa for 14 F 16 more well is their any reliable source can anyone post about the news

yaar again and again we no need old mirages now jf-17 on line same as mrage2000 f-16 coming fc-20 on they way so why mirage2000 used? now look at 5th gen in future .

imran bhai i have a question for you as we all know indians are buying SU 30 and F 16 is single engine and SU 30 can detect F 16 before F 16 detect SU 30 why not paf go for F 15 strike eagle which for sure have edge over indian SU 30 and it is twin engine and best air to air fighter jet of all time atleast in small number get old USA f 15 and upgrade them

Ok so it is 18+14+the original ones that are being upgraded to MLU. Is that the current figure of F-16s ?

thanx socom for article nice work what radars does our new F 16 has APG 68 similar to israel or APG 66

Ok so it is 18+14+the original ones that are being upgraded to MLU. Is that the current figure of F-16s ?

In early 2010, the United States approved the delivery of 12 Lockheed Martin Corp's F-16C and 6 F-16D planes, scheduled to begin from June 2010. This delivery to Pakistan will bring its inventory of the planes to 54. If a new deal is approved, Pakistan's arsenal of F-16s, including refurbished fighters, will amount to 79, defense officials said. Pakistan has been operating F-16s since 1982.

Pakistan wants 14 F-16 jets from US Kuwait Times Website

If we can develop our own avionics and put it on a kite that will probbly be more beneficial for our defence then getting 1974
planes

I am waiting for J10B fighters personally

100% correct we dont need ugly old technology...instead we want to develop our own birds...jf-17 and J10B....no dependence on nobody...bro..:pakistan::pdf:

well stop fighting be on topic stop snatching each others leg we are discussing here pakistan asked usa for 14 F 16 more well is their any reliable source can anyone post about the news

no fresh news yet bro ...hope we get some news next month....:pakistan::pdf:

Back
Top Bottom