What's new

Pakistan General bestowed Guard of Honor, pays tribute to Sri Lankan soldiers

sharjeel1992

Reaction score
On Pakistan Army Chairman joint chief of staff committee (CJCSC) General Rashad Mahmood’s first visit to Sri Lanka, he was bestowed with the guard of honor as per the military tradition of Sri Lanka by the army at the defense ministry.

As per details from News.IK, The CJCSC met Commander of Sri Lankan Army, Lt General Daya Ratnayake on Wednesday and discussed current state of affairs and the relevancy of army organizations in their regions.

On the occasion, Sri Lankan military Commander cherished Pakistan Army’s aid in training the ground forces of Sri Lanka.

The CJCSC also paid tribute to the soldiers of Sri Lankan army who sacrificed their lives during war against militants.

It is expected, as per Sunday times, that Pakistani General will visit Sri Lankan Military Academy at Diyatalawa on the next day (Thursday) and meet senior officials to comprehend the academic curriculum and training programs in the institute.

Sri Lanka Army spokesperson Bridgadier Wanigasooriya earlier said that this visit of Pakistan CJCSC would mark the cordial start of relationship between both the countries.

Read whole story on pointraiser.com

We thank our friends in Sri Lanka for this gesture. Our time tested relationship shall endure to meet the regional security challenges.

Dude, I am posting all the information moreover its not a blog its a news website. Thirdly, promotion and information are two different things and the information I posted was not posted here before. First, make a clear plan before slandering me.

Last edited:
Our little colony seems to need something from us. Whenever they want something from India, they always cosy up to Pakistan. Ah well, I guess the Indian establishment will given them a whack back to reality after the elections :D

Back
Top Bottom