What's new

PAF C-130 new tattoo

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On my way to UK I saw same C-130 (one of the oldest model) with new tattoo. This time it had beautiful picture of K-2 Mountian and should be visiting Royal International Air Tattoo 2010 in July.
sorry could not take pictures.
Let me tell you it looks much better then this art.

We need 40 C130 type transport planes BADLY

Some of these planes we have are from 60's/70's

LONG LONG time ago

yes this is unfortunate that we only buyed something worht in 60 and 70s era till now 30 years have passed we are still with C 130 and F 16 yes they are good no doubt but they are not the future atleast we need few not more only around 5 to 6 C 17 globmaster and twin engine fighter jet badly i agree with you that pakistan aquasation is nuts they use the money on the things which are not worth JF 17 is good but we need to think way forward not way back

there are 'murals' and there is one on a PN P-3C which won 1st prize at the RIAT 3 years ago!!!

yes this is unfortunate that we only buyed something worht in 60 and 70s era till now 30 years have passed we are still with C 130 and F 16 yes they are good no doubt but they are not the future atleast we need few not more only around 5 to 6 C 17 globmaster and twin engine fighter jet badly i agree with you that pakistan aquasation is nuts they use the money on the things which are not worth JF 17 is good but we need to think way forward not way back

all PAF C-130A/B/Cs are upgraded to C-130H standard. they are in good shape and are being used 'extensively' by the PAF.

do u know the cost of c-17 global masters...................580 million$ per aircraft..........5-6 means 3.4 billion$..........here i was thinking that why our govt is wasting 5.8 billion $ on 10 C-17GM:hitwall:

what about C 130 J we had C 130H but seems like C 130 J is the best C 130 available today

poranay jahazoon ko paint maar maar kar he koosh horahay hain hum!

I have a pic of Pak Navys Orion with the indus valley civilisation sticker or painted... il post it soon.

Back
Top Bottom