What's new

PAF always ready to protect nation against any threat: Rao Qamar

air marshal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
PAF always ready to protect nation against any threat: Rao Qamar
December 25, 2009

ISLAMABAD: Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force said that PAF always ready to protect nation against internal and external threats.Earlier, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force visited an operational Air Base, says a press release here.

In his address to the Airmen, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar said “PAF is proud of its Airmen involved in discharging their duties in Operation Rah-e-Nejat”.

He appreciated the high state of morale and motivation of all personnel and showed his satisfaction on the results achieved by them in the operations.

He said that PAF is continuing to support Pak Army in South Waziristan and other agencies of FATA to eliminate the terrorists from the area by striking the targets identified by Army.

He reiterated that PAF plans and executes the operations with utmost care to avoid collateral damage.

He further added, “We must hone our operational skills and maintain highest level of operational preparedness as the country is facing internal and external threats, which are to be kept at bay, and We must therefore always be ready to respond with full force”.

- Associated Press of Pakistan

yes i agree with him but the probleum is what they are doing against american drones in pakistan aero space

Letting them take off and land from our airbases as per govt. agreements.

Seriously, do you still think the drones are "intruding" our airspace? They are here with our permission, they land and take off from our airbases, and fly in pakistan with full government approval. Why would PAF do anything "against" them, when our govt. invited them in the first place?

Secondly, please do not get offended (original poster) but do we have to open a thread for things like he said and she said and he stressed? There is exactly 0 information in this "news". It makes the organization of the sub-forum a bit messy and whats the use of those sticky threads if we have to make a new one for everything?

^^the day we can claim that 100% of our country's territories are under GoP 'control', the drones will stop automatically - just think about this!

Useless topic we already see how much we defend our border in front of US (Drone) and will ask in 2010 when US 30,000 troops try to raid inside pakistan tab poochayge koom how much Defend!

American plan more thn 1 + military in Afghanistan. Wahan cricket kheelnay nahe arahe and about "BEAST OF KHANDAHAR" Stealth drone wahan bachoon ko koosh karnay kiliye nahe bheja we will see see... times coming on way! thn we will ask how much we defend "So called Protect our country in front of US and by the way we already see from last 4 years more thn 500 + people died in these BS attacks jo banda maray woh Taliban hey jo banda maray woh Taliban hey enough Stupid News!!!

Last edited:
the government suppose to be under control of pakistani public not american congress

But FATAVile is also supposed to be under Pakistani government writ not Talibans and foreign fighters!

Useless topic we already see how much we defend our border in front of US (Drone) and will ask in 2010 when US 30,000 troops try to raid inside pakistan tab poochayge koom how much Defend!

American plan more thn 1 + military in Afghanistan. Wahan cricket kheelnay nahe arahe and about "BEAST OF KHANDAHAR" Stealth drone wahan bachoon ko koosh karnay kiliye nahe bheja we will see see... times coming on way! thn we will ask how much we defend "So called Protect our country in front of US and by the way we already see from last 4 years more thn 500 + people died in these BS attacks jo banda maray woh Taliban hey jo banda maray woh Taliban hey enough Stupid News!!!
Yaar tum log be waja itna dartay ho.Itna to iranians bhe nahi dartay jinko daily dhmaki ate hay.Chill buddy.It's impossible to invade Pakistan overtly.There is too much too loose and huge cost.

Yaar tum log be waja itna dartay ho.Itna to iranians bhe nahi dartay jinko daily dhmaki ate hay.Chill buddy.It's impossible to invade Pakistan overtly.There is too much too loose and huge cost.

usko Invade karnay ke zaroorat nahe woh sakoon say wesay he apis may larwa kar kisaa he muka raha hey kudh hamla karkay toornay ka! jab woh apis may hamko larwa kar khatam kar raha hye usko kya zaroorat pari hey andar akar marnay ke!

Dar koon raha hey ?? may tu baat ye kah raha ho JO PAISA HAMARE JEEB SAY YE HUKMARAAN AUR FUAJ khati hey karti warti kuch nahe sewaye batoon kay ye tu shukar eek khoopri wala banda mila hye Kiyani otherwise musharaf jesay currpt nay he aaj is jaga hamko charhaya hey now let me tel u one thing

AMERICAN PLAN about Destroy pakistan even before 9/11 and our military and few people inside military have a plan "America nay hamla tu karna he hey we have option to delay and more delay this plan "US Attack on Pakistan" and finally the time on way...

look at balance we have 1 + half military right now on Westren border US NATO have 1 now after 30 - 35,000 troops military balance almost equal to pakistan 1 and half miltary on westren side on the right side we have already move half of our military to westren now pressure on eastren side (towards India already decrease) now India deploy her 3 + = Pakistan 3 + military on eastren side and rest of on China'z Border game Brabar everyside ?

Now about Airforce we have full capability to destroy this BS drone remmeber my words + Quote my words "WITHOUT MILITARY APPROVAL US NEVER EVER SEND HER DRONE TO PAKISTAN"

But today musharaf the BIGGEST TERRORIST PERson i have ever seen he totally destroy pakistan from everyside today Army totally trap country totally traped from everyside. Ham dartay wartay nahe kise say darnay walay hotay tu Nehru tu hamko azad honay kay 10 din baad wapis khatam honay ka sooch kar bheta tha ham dartay nahe par aaj loog jo ye kahtay hian ghalat nahe kahtay

"woh idaray jinko ham apni jeeb ka paisa TAX detay hain aur jo jinka kaam hey HAMARE HEFAZAT karna jab woh hamare hefazat nahe karsakhtay tu ham apna PAISA TAX KYOO DAIN" thats my point dear!

Last edited:
Agar ham samajdaar hotay tu Musharaf kise Gold shop kay bahir bheta eek guard hota

Zardari Jail may chahroo laganay wala hota

Nawaz Chhoolay beechnay wala hota

Iska matlab ham baywakoof hain tabhe inteha kay farig tareen loog hamare HUKMARAAN ban kar bhetay hain

quote my words "WE NEVER DEFEND US IN FRONT OF EVEN ANY COUNTRY agar hamnay apna bheja aur apni haraktain darust na keen i am DAMN ANTI ZIONIST but not anti American i am against US govt not US people"

Yaar Drones are operating in areas that is not under our control.So unless they start bombing areas like Lahore, Islamabad i don't think they're declaring war on us.I mean let look at it without any views in mind.See America is in Afghanistan trying to get rid of taliabns but talibans are using FATA as a base to attack Afghanistan so you dont expect flowers from them.I am as patriotic as you but we have to look at the situation with open mind.You have to decide whether you support Talia bans or America.If you support Talibans that means you're technically hosting enemy of American in Pakistan which gives them full right to bomb Pakistan..Might is right.I 100% agree we should get rid of Americans but not just Americans but taliban and all foreign fighters.The military is not in suicidal mode to attack America..If America wants it military can destroy us in a week and we know it.They can bomb our cities and trust me that will be an ugly scene.You must think with your brain and don't be so emotional.Lastly we're truly over estimating over selves..what exactly is so worthy in Pakistan that America is planning something for us for 10+ years and spending 100+ billion of dollars?We don't have oil..The day Wazrisitan and FATA is in government writ and foriegn fighters and their bases are destroyed America will have no justification WHATSOEVER to plan attacks in Pakistan.The millitary is on western border because these people are bombing us DAILY.

Yaar Drones are operating in areas that is not under our control.So unless they start bombing areas like Lahore, Islamabad i don't think they're declaring war on us.I mean let look at it without any views in mind.See America is in Afghanistan trying to get rid of taliabns but talibans are using FATA as a base to attack Afghanistan so you dont expect flowers from them.I am as patriotic as you but we have to look at the situation with open mind.You have to decide whether you support Talia bans or America.If you support Talibans that means you're technically hosting enemy of American in Pakistan which gives them full right to bomb Pakistan..Might is right.I 100% agree we should get rid of Americans but not just Americans but taliban and all foreign fighters.The military is not in suicidal mode to attack America..If America wants it military can destroy us in a week and we know it.They can bomb our cities and trust me that will be an ugly scene.You must think with your brain and don't be so emotional.Lastly we're truly over estimating over selves..what exactly is so worthy in Pakistan that America is planning something for us for 10+ years and spending 100+ billion of dollars?We don't have oil..The day Wazrisitan and FATA is in government writ and foriegn fighters and their bases are destroyed America will have no justification WHATSOEVER to plan attacks in Pakistan.The millitary is on western border because these people are bombing us DAILY.

Dear frankly speaking

"baar baar aur daily marnay say bhetar banda eek baar maray aur MARD BAN KAR MARAY"

isay bare Zilat bhara waqt shayad he kise koom par aya ho kay aap ka Enemy aap kay ghar may guns kar maar aha hey aur abhe tak aap yehi sooch rahay hain kay hamnay agar kuch na kya tu ye hojayga agar hamnay kuch kya tu ye hojayega use brain dear Wazirstan kya Pakistan nahe hey ???

CIA black water ko Taliban nay ijazat de hey kay hamaray hukmaroono nay

ye jo moo utha kar daily Gen Patrius Adm mike mulen etc ajatay hain hamarey offical saaf kah kyo nahe detay fazool kay chakar na lagoo itna fazoll time hamarey paas naheh ye utmhare bakwaas sunai

oo meray bhai IRAN ATLEAST SHOW SOME THING

we are NUCLEAR POWER country aur ham asay howay howay hain jesay hamn unkay gulaam hey for god sake daily marnay say behtar eek baar maroo dushman kay moo par baat karkay maroo like RUSSIA

1st openlly annnouce WE ADOPT 1st NUCLEAR USE POLICY demaag khoopri darst hojayege

2nd kick these US diplomats officals CIA blackwater etc SAB PATA HEY HAKOMAT ko kahah kaha bhetay hain utha kar bahir phenko inko

3rd US say bheek maangna band karain

4th Cut off US supply line and everything

JAB AGLA DAR KAR bheta hoo aur powerfull banda usko aur dabata hey likin jab agla kise baray par charhaye hsuru karday tu agla b soochta hey kay nahe bhai masla hosakhta hey jab ham kuch unko dekhatay he nahe karkay sewaye shoor dalnay key tu woh aur marayga aur buri say buri mooth marayga JO WOH MAAR RAHAH YE!

so bethar hey daily marnay say behtar 1 baar maroo likin aglay say LAR KAR MARO HAM KAFIR NAHE MUSLAMAAN HAIN!

when US 30,000 troops try to raid inside pakistan

plz provide link:lazy:..this is all inflatable.tell me they cant handle afghanistan then how they gonna attack pak while they are in trouble with afghans

Back
Top Bottom