What's new

Overseas Pakistanis are being targeted by ruling Junta in this new initiative: June 2023

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some independent journalists are reporting that overseas Pakistanis are being targeting by PDM/GHQ nexus in this fresh initiative. I have not seen this news on mainstream media yet.

FyM7bwJaQAE1mAE

All of them will eventually come us abroad after retiring or losing elections or doing corruption.
Just don't irritate your neighbours to be ๐Ÿ˜…

According to journalist Rai Saqib Kharal, intelligence agencies are gathering the contacts of overseas Pakistani with their local contacts who might be involved with local politics.

Also their monitory transactions are being monitored to see who are they funding in Pakistan.

According to a report prsented to Mohsin Naqvi, caretaker CM of Punjab, families of overseas Pakistanis would be involved in such investigations. Prime target would be overseas content creatos who have posted on YouTube/Twitter/Facebook so their families could be picked up.

Askari f up coming now with remittance reduction

lets see how much bajwa will send home

nowadays i get intrusive thoughts when thinking about corruption politicians coming over to america, if they ever appear in public

(stares at my collection)

They are burning all their bridges now arenโ€™t they. Good luck ever gaining back the reputation they had from the public. Thatโ€™s all gone.

Some independent journalists are reporting that overseas Pakistanis are being targeting by PDM/GHQ nexus in this fresh initiative. I have not seen this news on mainstream media yet.

FyM7bwJaQAE1mAE

At the end of the day we will shun Pakistan. We won't visit this country anymore. We won't teach our children about this country. A hatred will develop against Pakistan.

Overseas Pakistanis are probably the most patriotic Pakistanis there are. Second and third generations are still deeply connected to the country. You rarely find that in many diasporas.

They go out of their way to promote our cultures and have Pakistan Student Associations in almost every major universityโ€ฆ.they open Pakistani restaurants and promote our cuisine to the world. They literally have done more for Pakistanโ€™s image than anything PTDC has come up with. God forbid if Pakistanโ€™s Tourism board ever did anything to promote the country onlineโ€ฆit was all overseas Pakistanis in the early 2000s since internet speeds in Pakistan were still slow and many of us didnโ€™t even have a connection.

They do this out of love for their homeland, and this is how the kanjars ruling our homeland repay them?

I wonder what the average overseas Pakistanis is thinking right now. Feeling dejected and unwanted.

Stupid duffers don't learn, JKT party has failed to live up to its expectations, economy getting decimated, new budget presented by ishaq dollar is so bungled that to fulfill most of the budget requires external loans from creditors which none will oblige.

By targeting overseas Pakistanis is a biggest mistake by thick uneducated company and PDM.

Back
Top Bottom