What's new

Our politicians unaware of market prices

Huda

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
last time hina rabbani dint know the market prices of pulses after she announced budget...lol

zardari b lelo, nawaz b lelo,Bhalay cheen lo hum se yusaf Gilani Magar hum ko lota do qeemte'n purani, wo aata, wo cheeni, wo bijli, wo pani

My question is how many of you arguing here, actually know the prices!!

I guess parliamentarian are neither street vendors nor they have time enough to get up in morning buy some vegetables and cook a meal.

A stupid act of our media showing that still how immature is our media. They just need a story to get more viewers.

Following this crap, all the state leaders worldwide should resign because Im sure none of them are cooking meals in their homes, hence knowing nothing about patato tomato prices.

We truly need a leader who would focus on how much the grain, rice and wheat is per kilo rather than focusing on international relations, fighting terrorism or dealing with defense, economy and other issues.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

The media does these stunts to provide the people with a catharsis. Materialistic has summarized my views entirely. And thanks to our I-hate-politicians middle class, they have a big audience who is willing to listen to such crappy news stories.

Our media is self-righteous and moralistic, just like our nation. Jus take a look at this piece from a day or two back:-

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom