What's new

On The Front (Media Panels Discussion Of India Pakistan Issues) – 25th May 2014 Lahorevideos

lol @ Indian anchor... just **** *** and continuously **** first start non-sense talk and thn backoff ... again start wrong topic and divert the discussion when Pakistani side followup he said - nahe ub aap wrong taraf discussion ko lay ja rahay hain... lol @ this ***** Indian host...

lol @ Indian anchor... just **** *** and continuously **** first start non-sense talk and thn backoff ... again start wrong topic and divert the discussion when Pakistani side followup he said - nahe ub aap wrong taraf discussion ko lay ja rahay hain... lol @ this ***** Indian host...
Afridi rightly said Indians have very small hart

indian host was acting like a fool.

indian host was acting like a fool.
Agreed! These anchors always think they're right, and experts in international relations. Their hearts and minds are always geared toward TRP ratings of their channels. What better way than to play on the sentiments of the public at large for bashing Pakistan for everything? How about blaming our own policies too?

I think both countries should start afresh and solve the do-able disputes first like Sir Creek and then graduate to more serious issues within a reasonable time frame.

But the question is, where foreign policy notably toward India is concerned, the Pakistan army holds the reins. So can the civilian dispensation take independent decisions without bringing the army into confidence? The bottom line is that Pakistan wants peace, not the army. They need to keep the pot boiling or they'll lose their relevance in Pak society.

they are just boosting their channel ratings by some star plus type masala dar show with some yelling and duush dussh ...
i have more hilarious video , there is discussion on modi between indian and pakistani students ( they were not students actu;lly :woot: )

here we go....

they are just boosting their channel ratings by some star plus type masala dar show with some yelling and duush dussh ...
i have more hilarious video , there is discussion on modi between indian and pakistani students (

here we go....

:lol::lol::lol: i know abt this anchor he is a double doucebag and must be put against Kamran Shahid.

Last edited:
Agreed! These anchors always think they're right, and experts in international relations. Their hearts and minds are always geared toward TRP ratings of their channels. What better way than to play on the sentiments of the public at large for bashing Pakistan for everything? How about blaming our own policies too?

I think both countries should start afresh and solve the do-able disputes first like Sir Creek and then graduate to more serious issues within a reasonable time frame.

But the question is, where foreign policy notably toward India is concerned, the Pakistan army holds the reins. So can the civilian dispensation take independent decisions without bringing the army into confidence? The bottom line is that Pakistan wants peace, not the army. They need to keep the pot boiling or they'll lose their relevance in Pak society.
Even in this video our anchor has made it clear that u guys dont interest our armed forces anymore and we r focused on more important issues in west against America and Taliban Even our Corps Commander Rawalpindi has also said publicly that indians r not our concern anymore (after tactical nukes) our internal threat is our main focus.

In dec 25 2012 our Green Book of our armed forces was launched and in it for the first time Entire high command of our vast Armed Forces had described our future threat perceptions and strategies. In it Internal threat was considered our main goal not indian threat. The Indian threat was described as secondary and just a day after the launch of the book yr commandos raided our post in Line Of Control and killed our one jawan and severely wounded other. This started the clashes in border areas which turned bloody. and all that happened when our own cricket team was in yr country to resume our bilateral sports ties.Pakistan vs India 1st T20 Highlights – 25th Dec

In simple words my friend its yr bureaucracy both military and civil who is the problematic. It was responsible for failure of Agra Summit in 99 b/w Mushy and Vajpaee where even Mr Vajpaee had signed the documents but bureaucracy leaked false the news into yr media that yr PM was going to sell Kashmir to Pakistan but in reality it was Mushy's 4 point Formula of demilitarization etc etc.......And since then it has been instrumental in creating hurdles for any peace agreement b/w two countries.

It was because of yr bureaucracy that IPI couldnt materialize and yr country backed out left us and Iran dealing in something under the black list of the all mighty America. And let me tell u this too that it was yr bureaucracy was instrumental in signing the N Deal with America instead of IPI in 2006 which has still not worked for any benefit for u as america even after signing the MOU has still done nothing on it and made yr country suffer over yr vast energy consumption and crisis.. Let not forget after developing so much yr largest city still has 2 hr daily blackouts ie Mumbai!

America has a formidable influence on yr Bureaucracy and it uses it for its gains when ever it wants. Even now RAW has started to realize this as well that America has considerable influence but now in my view this will be a test of yr own intel services as they r also trained annually by CIA and MOSSAD.

i have more hilarious video , there is discussion on modi between indian and pakistani students ( they were not students actu;lly :woot: )

here we go....

Wow! After Kargil, this one seems to have been another war - a war of words!!
smileys-boxing-434912.gif

And that Pakistani retired major on the show stressed that it was the ISI who caught Osama and not the Americans!! :woot: :omghaha:

This just shows how brainwashed people are by the Establishment's propaganda machine!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom