What's new

Off for 2 Week Finals Hiatus

AgNoStiC MuSliM

ADVISORS
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I know I have left quite a few discussions hanging - but I'm off for two weeks or so for finals, projects, term papers yada yada yada.:bounce::taz:

Hopefully see ya'll after the 15th of Dec. or thereabouts, and restart.

Cheers!

P.S: Behave while I'm gone, or the wrath of the quasi-unbeliever will strike thee dead!!! :partay:

Best of luck with the Exams. See you soon
WaSalam
Araz

I know I have left quite a few discussions hanging - but I'm off for two weeks or so for finals, projects, term papers yada yada yada.:bounce::taz:

Cheers!

P.S: Behave while I'm gone, or the wrath of the quasi-unbeliever will strike thee dead!!! :partay:

hey Good Luck and dont do anything i wouldnt do!

Wish you all the best for your exams, my friend.

Take care and Cheers! :enjoy:

Enjoy and ace those courses...................................

Cheers!

Whose gonna reply to Mr. S-2, debate him.

It's mostly you or Sir Blain!

Hey!
I'm honored that you came back just to argue with little me on several threads? Are you goofing off too much? Can't stay away?? Good luck.

two weeks is much mera dil nhi lagy ga ap ke bagher

go ahed god bless you my sir

:lol: - thanks for the well wishes, and to answer Truth Seeker, no I couldn't stay away.

Came back to moderate just a bit because of high traffic after the Mumbai tragedy, and got sucked in again. I'll try and break away again now.:D

All the best for your projects and yada yada.

What are your subject if that is not too personal a question?

Back
Top Bottom