What's new

Of Gulalai and Articles 62/63: PML-N’s new strategy to disqualify...

GlobalVillageSpace

Media Partner
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Global Village Space |

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) MNA Ayesha Gulalai announced her exit from the party on Tuesday after she hurled some scathing allegations against party chairman Imran Khan and other top party members.

Gulalai took the media by the storm at a time when the lawmakers were in the process of electing Shahid Khaqan Abbassi as the new premier. She cited mistreatment of women in the party. She flayed Khan and the party. The timings of the diatribe are being questioned by pundits who are linking it up with the bid to disqualify Khan under Articles 62 and 63 of the Constitution.

Read more: Is PTI disintegrating?

Gulalai’s presser
The MNA from Waziristan addressed a press conference Tuesday night in which she dismissed her removal being attributed to election ticket and speech in the thanksgiving ceremony. Gulalai said that there had been many rallies during which she had not spoken. “I can do that in the Assembly if I wish,” she claimed.

She said that Benazir Bhutto gave her a ticket each for the provincial and national assembly seat. She expressed shock when according to her Khan used inappropriate words for Ms. Bhutto even after her death.

When asked about the content of the messages, she replied, “No one with any honor will be able to stomach the sort of language used.”

“I was shocked,” she continued. “I saw many of their [PTI members’] misdeeds. One of them is that they send inappropriate text messages. They dishonor respectable women. The respect of women is not intact at the hands of Imran Khan and the men around him,” she alleged.

When asked about the content of the messages, she replied, “No one with any honor will be able to stomach the sort of language used.”

Read more: My way, nor no way

“He [Khan] tells women to keep BlackBerry phones so that messages are not traced. Check his BlackBerry,” she alleged. “Check the messages from him… The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority can release the record.”

She said that even in his mid 60’s, Khan has not done away with his habits of his youth which he boisterously practiced in England. She showed dismay over the fact that Khan’s proclivities are against Pashtun and Muslim traditions.

She also focused on alleging Chief Minister of KPK, Pervaiz Khattak of Massive corruption and nepotism.

Read more: A moral judgment?

Morality and Khan: N League’s new master plan
Gulalai’s presser emphasized on the moral ills of Imran Khan. A closer analysis of the press conference and its conduct can reveal a nefarious plan.

Gulalai was being constantly instructed to add lines in her speech. In addition, reporters of Khan’s rival in Geo TV are seen to be managing the conference.

According to Articles 62 and 63, she said, if a leader is dishonest he is disqualified. “The article also refers to moral turpitude,” she said. “I request the Supreme Court to consider my statements during the course of the disqualification case against Imran Khan.”

“Such a man should be disqualified. Should such a man be eligible to run the country?” she questioned. Moreover, she called ex-premier a family man and one who had moral values.

Here it must be recalled that the PM was ostensibly disqualified for dishonesty while his mega corruption scams were referred to NAB. Imran, who is also facing a disqualification case, by the looks of things is expected to sail through it.

Read more: Imran celebrates and looks to surge ahead

With little or no strength in corruption arguments against Khan, it is reasonable to assess that N League will use the moral turpitude factor in trying to invoke Articles 62 and 63 in a bid to oust Khan from politics. Gulalai also alluded to it when she said:”Now it is your turn.”

Gulalai was being constantly instructed to add lines in her speech. In addition, reporters of Khan’s rival in Geo TV are seen to be managing the conference.

Read full article.......

Not the case I.K could be disqualify over his illegitimate daughter and US court already ruled against him, it is just a time someone file a petition against him.
That is why many senior lawyers and retire judges calling N.S exit as Pandora box opening lets see how many remain in assembly.

ik will never be disqualify in present situation as he enjoys full support of current sc judges Army establishment and majority of public

ik will never be disqualify in present situation as he enjoys full support of current sc judges Army establishment and majority of public
Army is neutral in this matter. Qamar Bajwa is the most lenient chief I have seen. Thinking about judges like this without proof is scandalous and should be avoided. Same SC dismissed PTIs rigging allegations.

Army is neutral in this matter. Qamar Bajwa is the most lenient chief I have seen. Thinking about judges like this without proof is scandalous and should be avoided. Same SC dismissed PTIs rigging allegations.
after gen bajwa held meeting with ik nawaz govt become weak day by day till it ended.remarks of sc judges in case against ik show their leneancy and bias towards ik

Not the case I.K could be disqualify over his illegitimate daughter and US court already ruled against him, it is just a time someone file a petition against him.
That is why many senior lawyers and retire judges calling N.S exit as Pandora box opening lets see how many remain in assembly.

That's not a ruling by a Pakistani court, thus US Courts have no precedence in Pakistani courts. The daughter would have to come to Pakistan, take a DNA test, a DNA test would also be required of IK and than a decision could be reached.

What you say makes no sense what so ever from a legal perspective, and most importantly from a logical perspective. I suggest you do some research before embarrassing yourself like that. Hamza Shahbaz or Shahbaz Sharif have a better chance of getting disqualified for being rapists.

That's not a ruling by a Pakistani court, thus US Courts have no precedence in Pakistani courts. The daughter would have to come to Pakistan, take a DNA test, a DNA test would also be required of IK and than a decision could be reached.

What you say makes no sense what so ever from a legal perspective, and most importantly from a logical perspective. I suggest you do some research before embarrassing yourself like that. Hamza Shahbaz or Shahbaz Sharif have a better chance of getting disqualified for being rapists.
If you are thinking me noon leagi Sir I am not, I have no faith on any political party or leader.

I am still sure he could be easily sentenced over not accepting her illegitimate daughter.

I am not embarrassing my self but I am sure because of me some Pitian got embarrassed.

If you are thinking me noon leagi Sir I am not, I have no faith on any political party or leader.

Off course you're not. Patwaris never admit they are PML-N supporters because they are too embarassed.

I am still sure he could be easily sentenced over not accepting her illegitimate daughter.

How? Unless she comes to Pakistan, conducts a DNA test, and challenges Imran Khan for paternity test by filing a petition in High Court, there cannot be a judgement. Can you stop making stupid statements.

I am not embarrassing my self but I am sure because of me some Pitian got embarrassed.

Hahaha with statements like these, you're embarrassing yourself even more haha. You cannot even back up your statements or explain them logically.

This is all a new propaganda by shameless baboon thugs, gulalai is just a pawn being used by vested interests to get rid of imran, Godfather and his minions have come out in full force to get rid of imran, the onus is on gulalai to back her statements up with solid proofs, which so far she has failed.

Off course you're not. Patwaris never admit they are PML-N supporters because they are too embarassed.

How? Unless she comes to Pakistan, conducts a DNA test, and challenges Imran Khan for paternity test by filing a petition in High Court, there cannot be a judgement. Can you stop making stupid statements.

Hahaha with statements like these, you're embarrassing yourself even more haha. You cannot even back up your statements or explain them logically.
9PVQJuN.png

Tyrian.jpg

Mulk me Kachra para hai
Isko utha bajaye iske k ek dosre pe uchalo

Next level creepy behaviour bro

Stalking someone online and posting material from their personal social media profiles. Shame bro, seriously shame on you.

Why don't you hit the gym, or get a plastic surgery. Maybe this will improve your odds.

Next level creepy behaviour bro

Stalking someone online and posting material from their personal social media profiles. Shame bro, seriously shame on you.

Why don't you hit the gym, or get a plastic surgery. Maybe this will improve your odds.
It is all over net I picked from some news site.

Believe me I am 100% my single picture will make you think, thank God he is not around me otherwise I have no chance to get any girl in presence of him.
I am damn looking handsome guy, now go to washroom and have a good look at you.

Or we both post our pictures here let other members to decide how is handsome.

It is all over net I picked from some news site.

Yes indeed, that's why you got it from her personal social media.

Believe me I am 100% my single picture will make you think, thank God he is not around me otherwise I have no chance to get any girl in presence of him.
I am damn looking handsome guy, now go to washroom and have a good look at you.

Or we both post our pictures here let other members to decide how is handsome.

Off course you're a good looking guy, that's why creeping Jemima Khan and this other girl's personal profile. No need to get personal bro, i am just giving you some good advice.

I would request the mods to please delete your shameful posts, posting someone's personal social media pictures.

Yes indeed, that's why you got it from her personal social media.

Off course you're a good looking guy, that's why creeping Jemima Khan and this other girl's personal profile. No need to get personal bro, i am just giving you some good advice.

I would request the mods to please delete your shameful posts, posting someone's personal social media pictures.
Bro Chill

Google it many news and blog sites posted these pictures, If you need I will provide you links.

This is google search results link, check it yourself.

https://www.google.ae/search?q=tyri...vLjVAhWLaFAKHUXRB2QQ_AUICigB&biw=1455&bih=722

Back
Top Bottom