What's new

Obama to Visit India, Pakistan will remain in Denial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares? Obama is very unpopular and more than half of America wants him gone anyway. Look at the state of the US economy under his watch. Look at the racial tensions in the US under his watch. Look at the amount of wars and tensions across the world under his watch. Look at the tensions between the US and other countries (including China and Russia) under his watch. Every Obama decision is watched with suspicion and scrutiny in his own country. Half of America doesn't trust its own president.

As for Afghanistan, it's a lost cause from day one. Pakistan shouldn't have any part in it and seal the borders as much as possible. Let the Americans fight with their "coalition" in that graveyard.

Last edited:
your media

You mean one person sharing his "opinion"? Just look at this guy. He is presenting one person's opinion as the entire Pakistani media's opinion. Go and have your head checked.

Who cares? Obama is very unpopular and more than half of America wants him gone anyway. Look at the state of the US economy under his watch.
And still your ganju PM ran to him asking to put pressure on India to talk to Pakistan on Kashmir. Khatte angoor.

I am really surprised the kind of hypocrisy many members show here including some of the senior members whose job should be to take moderate line and keep the heads cool and forum unbiased.

And still your ganju PM ran to him asking to put pressure on India to talk to Pakistan on Kashmir. Khatte angoor.

I am really surprised the kind of hypocrisy many members show here including some of the senior members whose job should be to take moderate line and keep the heads cool and forum unbiased.

Why not? It's good to try and get the maximum out of any situation. Doesn't your country do the same? Talks about sour grapes.

You should be thankful to the moderators om this forum. Pakistani forum members on Indian sites are scolded by Indians and the moderators.That's not the case here. You are freely able to post and make your point without getting banned unlike on many Indian forums across the internet.

check youtube you will find...

I'm not checking anything. I already watch Pakistani media regularly on a daily basis. I can confirm that the Pakistani media isn't in its entirety reporting about Obama's visit to India. We don't care one bit.

. Pakistani forum members on Indian sites are scolded by Indians and moderators.That's not the case here.
So you are competing against the wrongs? Or you think the PDF should compete against the other defense forums or much unbiased moderated forums. Mostly I see people of one country getting banned for even using milder tone where as pakistani members getting scott free .

So you are competing against the wrongs? Or you think the PDF should compete against the other defense forums or much unbiased moderated forums. Mostly I see people of one country getting banned for even using milder tone where as pakistani members getting scott free .

You can feel all you want. I know from first hand that Indians are very abusive to Pakistanis on their forums. You are very lucky. You ought to be grateful for the platform that this forum has provided to many Indians. You can say whatever you want. Even inaccurate statements like this thread are tolerated. Don't be amazed through when someone points out the obvious.

The statement made in this thread is inaccurate.

Why not? It's good to try and get the maximum out of any situation. Doesn't your country do the same
Trying is one thing but claiming the person to be looser on whose doorstep your PM went few weeks back is something else my friend.

You can feel all you want. I know from first hand that Indians are very abusive to Pakistanis on their forums. You are very lucky. You ought to be grateful for the platform that this forum has provided many Indians. You can say whatever you want. Even inaccurate statements like this thread are tolerated. Don't be amazed through when someone points out the obvious.
My experience is same but for the Pakistanis and especially the moderators. No matter how rude or origin of the poster, a moderator should be unbiased and maintain the decorum of the forum.

Anyways dont want to troll the page. Enjoy your posts.

so every head of state should visit India and Pakistan together?
we should put this stupidity to rest, no one in the world cares about our animosities. India Invited him for republic day parade and he agreed, what does that have to do with Pakistan, why should he come to Pakistan. This is like if your one relative comes to you house he should also visit your brother in the same trip otherwise he will get upset...you small brain people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom