What's new

Not able to access PDF from here

rubyjackass

Reaction score
Country
India
How many Indians are able to access PDF? I feel like the site is blocked.

Site is Not Blocked by Any ISP accept super Shitty Reliance . They have a block list and they have blocked n number of sites thanks to a "John Doe" Order . That order has been taken back but one wont be able to access PDF from Reliance as of yet .

That is why i moved to Airtel :P .

How can i live without trolling :rofl:

No Its Not except Reliance , their might be a few others but on Airtel its Perfectly fine

I used MTS too buddy, they had blocked at that time. Switched to Reliance but no problem even if I have to use proxies.

Thanks for the proxy list guys.

Admin daya! jabardasti ip ban mat karo.

i have got no issues here...:what:
I m accessing PDF since 6 am that to from my cell no issues till now...:)

BTW i agree with Troll lala, i too got Airtel...:D

PDf has been blocked fr my ISP since when it started. 2 days ago they tightened the process by proxy of the google channel as well. 8844 if anyone's familiar with it. (Proxy tunneling portals were already blocked)

Now i have to use Discreet VPN networks to login through a foreign IP.

Fking reliance :disagree:

PDF blocked in India ... hmmm curious

PDF is the only Pakistani website tht Indians bother to visit.

FYI Almost every Pakistani website has been banned In India.

PDF is the only Pakistani website tht Indians bother to visit.

FYI Almost every Pakistani website has been banned In India.

No Its Not . Dont Spread Misinformation . You Mean to Say every *.pk website is banned in India ?? .

It is not . It depends on the ISP . Yours Might Have Banned every *.pk ( retarded ISP) but mine hasn't .

No Its Not . Dont Spread Misinformation . You Mean to Say every *.pk website is banned in India ?? .

It is not . It depends on the ISP . Yours Might Have Banned every *.pk ( retarded ISP) but mine hasn't .

ur ISP hasent, means ur isent following Policy guidelines. What i sated are policy guidelines. It has no correlation to ground operations.

Guidelines can be followed or discarded ,depending on the companies dealings with the govt.

Censorship in the largest democracy? :chilli:

Posted via Tapatalk with changed signature, on request on @KRAIT

Last edited by a moderator:
ur ISP hasent, means ur isent following Policy guidelines. What i sated are policy guidelines. It has no correlation to ground operations.

Guidelines can be followed or discarded ,depending on the companies dealings with the govt.

Please show me court orders or Government Guidelines which asks all Pakistani Websites to be Blocked . Thank you in Advance

Censorship in the largest democracy? :chilli:

Posted via Tapatalk with changed signature, on request on @KRAIT

Yeah and We are Fighting against it . Its Not Just Pakistan its Anything which Goes Against narrative of Current Indian Leadership

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom