What's new

New IT Section

waraich66

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think new IT technology section in PDF required to update recent development in IT field and how to protect your data and computer from virus attackes .

You are a very weird poster always with weird suggestion threads- Dont mind-

You are a very weird poster always with weird suggestion threads- Dont mind-

What is weid in my suggestion , always tried to improve PDF quality nothing else.

To challenge Mods and TTs is my right as senior member lol

DelhiD...How to spend more and get less out of it buy apple, oh don't forgot to be locked down in apple apps store forever and keep spending :lol: Oh and how to buy a tasteless OS with no customization, And Oh virus does exists for apple...

How to protect your computer from viruses?

Buy Apple

Let me clear up a myth, it's not impossible to write a virus for Mac OS. It's just that Macs make up such a small percentage of the market that no one bothers wasting their time.

PS: I use both Mac OS and Windows 7. Neither one is better as such. I'd be inclined to say that Unix in general is more efficient... but to each his own.

I think new IT technology section in PDF required to update recent development in IT field and how to protect your data and computer from virus attackes .

Run unix based operating systems. Run schedulers to back your data in encrypted form on external drives. And if you want more use tape drives for secondry backup..

why some people always forget that defence.pk is a defence related site, so if u have any suggestion related to defence section, post it here...other wise you can post IT news im members club

yes we can defenately have an IT section in Members forum and about virus Unix is not safe also but viruses are very less in numbers and obsolate . So my suggestion is to keep up with windows. DO NOT install any antivirus but keep an eye while operating pendrives . Always use browse option rather that open while using windows explorer. Enable windows firewall. Regularly update windows and you are done almost. Regularly update windows and you are done almost

Run Windows Security Essentials and CCleaner every 7 days. Also use adblock on every browser and you should be fine. Don't need to spend a penny.

lets have travel section :cry:

I love travelleing and want tips from others :cry:

Singapore, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden...

seens all except Singapore :cry:

Had a very short visit in Switzerland so hoping to visit next month... not talking about the country's list - I know all members of United Nations :rofl: --- my question was different

Back
Top Bottom