What's new

New Forum or Sub-Forum for Para-Military News

fatman17

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PK has many para-militaries actively participating in the WoT and internal security.

PK Rangers
Frontier Constabulary
Gilget-Baltistan Scouts
Coast Guards
Police

etc....

can we create a main forum or sub-forum for these organizations. we need to recognise their roles.

It is Very much needed! When i didnt found it I started a Multimedia thread of Rangers and Police!

Don't be disheartened!!!

This does seem like a good idea, but rather than making a different section for each force, one section for para military forces would be sufficient, they don't have any great number of news!

Coast Guard sub section could be under Pak Navy, rest under Army.
@WebMaster...

Last edited by a moderator:
PK has many para-militaries actively participating in the WoT and internal security.

PK Rangers
Frontier Constabulary
Gilget-Baltistan Scouts
Coast Guards
Police

etc....

can we create a main forum or sub-forum for these organizations. we need to recognise their roles.

We make sub sections, but to be honest, how many news coming out relate to these forces? Not many.

We make sub sections, but to be honest, how many news coming out relate to these forces? Not many.

This is the only concern, but when there are.. those kind of news disappear in a day with the amount of new threads.

I think its a good idea, we can post paramilitary related news on regular basis ie operations and other activities along with sticky threads for recruitment etc

Back
Top Bottom