What's new

New Evidence presented by Dr. Tahir ul Qadri about a letter issued by Punjab Govt about Taliban

Pakistanisage

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dr. Tahir ul Qadri showed a letter issued by Punjab Government warning an attack on Hamid Mir by Taliban.

This letter was issued in January and it highlighted the fact that Taliban issued a Threat against 16 individuals and number one threat was against Hamid Mir.

Why did the Punjab government hide that information ?

Must see video of Dr. Qadri on Mubashar Luqman show.

So proven liar is in action again.. This group is trying make hamid vs isi chief episode into Government vs army. This liar is already 63+ yet freely coming into public without any shame or something.

@Readers, if punjab government hided this information how A liar have a proof on his own table. Its proving nothing but a person trying to take advantage of the situation.

So proven liar is in action again.. This group is trying make hamid vs isi chief episode into Government vs army. This liar is already 63+ yet freely coming into public without any shame or something.

@Readers, if punjab government hided this information how A liar have a proof on his own table. Its proving nothing but a person trying to take advantage of the situation.
yes everyone & any one pointing any wrong doings of NOORACRACY is a liar, instead should be told to nation why not this information showed to the concerned institutions, & at least hamid mir?

Lol@ at your ignorance.

Hamid mir had this info on 6 April, while intelligence had this information 3 months back. Which this liar is showing to proceed with his agenda.

Good thing you accepted he is a liar. Btw my point was him only being proven liar. By the court & by the time

Lol@ at your ignorance.

Hamid mir had this info on 6 April, while intelligence had this information 3 months back. Which this liar is showing to proceed with his agenda.

Good thing you accepted he is a liar. Btw my point was him only being proven liar. By the court & by the time
ohh wow, sure then what kind of security provided to him?
you know this givt can fook the ones going into NOORA jalsaa,s but notnthe ones on PDF?

ohh wow, sure then what kind of security provided to him?
you know this givt can fook the ones going into NOORA jalsaa,s but notnthe ones on PDF?

Spare me from false talks, I stopped discussion on PDF because of the peopl like you.No class at all.. When you have nothing to talk you come into personal attacks.

Hell with this topics.

My Stand, Hamid Mir Episode was a Drama, so is TuQ, both side playing politics. FULL STOP

Last edited:
The question is when the Government had this information already why did they not share this information with the Media and why did they not tell GEO to not go on a tangent because there were existing threats against MIR HAMID or Mir Jaffar or Mir Qasim or what ever the hell his name is.

Back
Top Bottom