What's new

Nespak enters European market

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
With a view to undertake international projects, the state-owned National Engineering Services Pakistan has entered the European Market by getting registered in the United Kingdom with the new name of Nespak UK Limited -a listed company with 100 per cent shares of the government.
The Memorandum of Understanding in this regard with M/s Renoir of UK will be signed in Islamabad in presence of Minister of Water and Power and the British High Commissioner in Pakistan in a couple of days.
The national consultancy service achieved this milestone during the visit of its MD Amjad A. Khan along with a delegation to London. He held a series of meetings with leading UK company executives to discuss potential business opportunities to establish the company in United Kingdom.
During the meetings with UK based companies, presentations were made about Nespak capabilities in the Engineering Consultancy sector and discussions held for the possibilities of collaboration for projects in UK and other countries, which will create new job opportunities for the Pakistani Professionals.
On this occasion, foreign executives expressed their keen desire to work with Pakistani consultants on joint venture mode. These companies include Buro Happold Engineering, Haskoning DHV Ltd, Mott MacDonald UK and Atkins Global UK. The delegation also met with Imran Mirza, Acting High commissioner of Pakistan to UK, who showed keen interest to involve Nespak in construction of New Office Block in the Embassy. The MD said that once the projects start going in UK then it is being planned to open an independent office in London and till that time it will operate from the office of one of its associated firms located in London.
The Pakistani Engineering Consultancy has made extensive penetration in the overseas market through joint ventures and now about 35 percent revenues are being generated from international projects. However, this is for the first time that an independent public limited company has been established abroad.

Nespak enters European market

The news is good and the efforts of Nespak must be appreciated. They are surely doing a great job within Pakistan too... But registering a company in UK is so easy. It took me just a day to register my company... The easiest method is to fill up the online form, pay and receive the letter of incorporation from the company houses.

So i wonder what this news is about... However i do understand the potential of success in future

Back
Top Bottom