Negotiations should go on | Gen (R) Aslam Baig

Pakistani Resident

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia

General [R] Aslam Baig Is Former Army Chief Of Pakistan

story3.gif

idiots don't have wings to be recognised, one can recognise them from their statements..:hitwall:

@Aeronaut We want an immediate op in NW..for what joy?:undecided:

Can't you make it policy that any urdu/hindi/bangla news post must be immediately followed by a credible translation?

u r better off u dont have to read thid bullshit written in urdu

I am going to take a guess..its a long shot but nonetheless..he's stating that we (India) want the PA to engage in an immediate op in NW..ergo PA should NOT engage in said immediate op in NW..because we (India) obviously have some nefarious plan/expectation which hinges upon commencement of said immediate op in NW. To conclude, he's advising against an immediate operation against the TTP because it will somehow (as he will no doubt venture to illustrate) benefit some nefarious scheme of ours?

@Aeronaut We want an immediate op in NW..for what joy?:undecided:

Can't you make it policy that any urdu/hindi/bangla news post must be immediately followed by a credible translation?

I am going to take a guess..its a long shot but nonetheless..he's stating that we (India) want the PA to engage in an immediate op in NW..ergo PA should NOT engage in said immediate op in NW..because we (India) obviously have some nefarious plan/expectation which hinges upon commencement of said immediate op in NW. To conclude, he's advising against an immediate operation against the TTP because it will somehow (as he will no doubt venture to illustrate) benefit some nefarious scheme of ours?

General Aslam Baig has lost his mind.

So did I get it right?

His point is valid but i disagree with him. He says that military solutions don't work.....we don't need it to work, we just need it to create leverage that we can exploit and get these monsters on the backfoot.

His point is valid but i disagree with him. He says that military solutions don't work.....we don't need it to work, we just need it to create leverage that we can exploit and get these monsters on the backfoot.

So I wasn't right, not really. :drag:

Loan me your handkerchief, I need to cry...

The Gist being. Gen Aslam contends that the Americans and Indians dont want talks to succeed. They want a much more inflamed civil war and fractured national fabric in Pakistan that would be the likely result of the operation. They(the Americans) tried drone attacks at first.. and the Indians used their influence on particular Taliban groups to create havoc.

god o god... every country have a share of lot like him...

every time I watch a retired col. on aaj tak my reaction is same as now.... fuk u man

First Musharraf's prosecution . . . . and now derailing of the peace talks. . .blame it on India and USA. . . .but. . . never accept your own incompetency !!

way to go Gen. saab :tup:

The Gist being. Gen Aslam contends that the Americans and Indians dont want talks to succeed. They want a much more inflamed civil war and fractured national fabric in Pakistan that would be the likely result of the operation. They(the Americans) tried drone attacks at first.. and the Indians used their influence on particular Taliban groups to create havoc.

What do you think. Leave aside the fact that extremism and radicalization as a whole cannot be fought against by an army..but don't specific groups like the TTP require a reminder of who's the boss.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom