What's new

Nawaz Sharif calling himself "Sipahi" is offensive

Daniyal Shamsi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Senior Anchorperson, Dr. Danish, who openly speaks against corruption and corrupt leaders (especially Nawaz Sharif) holded his hands in front of Nawaz Sharif to request him not to call himself a "sepahi". Sepahis are our pride, he said.

The word is derived from Persian sepāhī (سپاهی,), meaning "soldier". The term is also transliterated as spahi and spahee; rendered in other languages as: spahiu (in Albanian and Romanian ), spahis (Σπαχής, in Greek), spahija or spahiya (in Serbian, Bulgarian and Macedonian; Cyrillic спахија, спахия). The word "sepoy" is derived from the same Persian word sepāhī.[1]

I am just saying its irrelevant what Nawaz Sharif says now. He is not even a political worker.

So as a political worker of PDP i have more say in politics than him.

And kaptaan i studied in Urdu medium government school in Pakistan if i remember correctly.

Well, quite an educational thing going here! @Kaptaan

Mr. Sharif, regardless of his rank - soldier or general - is just has become first dead stone on which the foundations of a new Pak are being laid... by accident or by design...matters not!

What matters that there is First Victory for the Rule of Law in Pak.... and one of the mightiest has been shown their place... meaning whose is the Boss.... meaning the Law which governs commom people's lives in Pak...

Essentially, if seen from neutrality.... this is truly a Power Transfer from the Mighty to the Meek i.e. Pak Peoples..

So, Pak friends, rejoice.... and elect wisely next time!

@El Sidd what is PDP?

Well, quite an educational thing going here! @Kaptaan

Mr. Sharif, regardless of his rank - soldier or general - is just has become first dead stone on which the foundations of a new Pak are being laid... by accident or by design...matters not!

What matters that there is First Victory for the Rule of Law in Pak.... and one of the mightiest has been shown their place... meaning whose is the Boss.... meaning the Law which governs commom people's lives in Pak...

Essentially, if seen from neutrality.... this is truly a Power Transfer from the Mighty to the Meek i.e. Pak Peoples..

So, Pak friends, rejoice.... and elect wisely next time!

@El Sidd what is PDP?

Its the fundamental concept of the old and the new Pakistan.

Empowered Young Pakistanis social awareness political party.

Pakistan Defense Party.

Lead by our nominated chairperson @PakSword .

I confess you have me beat here. Hands up. I never had the privilage of even being let into a Urdu medium let alone study there so I vacate this space to your expertise.

It was a privilege indeed.

During those times it instilled Pakistaniyat in Pakistanis.

But the greatest gift they taught me was to know beforehand when the tide is shifting and be prepared to take it in the stride the change for the better.

Tide has shifted.

Pakistani people are witnessing the Islamic Renaissance and islamic french revolution all rolled into one.

Its just the people are shell shocked to realise that.

First Victory for the Rule of Law in Pak
Indeed. That is pretty profound and augurs well.

During those times it instilled Pakistaniyat in Pakistanis.
As long as it did not instill "Ummahiat" in you everything is cool. If "Pakistaniat" equates to Pakistan first and foremost then your on a winner.

Back
Top Bottom