What's new

Nawaz launches Rs3.9 billion gas project in Kohat

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Friday performed the groundbreaking ceremony of a gas project worth nearly Rs3.9 billion in Kohat city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, where his rival Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf is in government.

"This is not a small project — has anyone done this for Kohat before? Who has spoken about gas for kohat before - the project is being launched today," the premier said.

"4 billion rupees is nothing, Nawaz Sharif will even give his life for you," the prime minister said.

In his address, the prime minister also promised to open a hospital in Kohat and launch a project of free treatment.

"I will make a state-of-the-art hospital here. Your children will not have to go to Islamabad and Rawalpindi for treatment, treatment will be provided to them here,” he said. "Nobody will have to sell their assets for treatment."

"Kohat, Pindi Gheb will be joined by a highway... you will become closer to Islamabad and Peshawar."

He said orders for the construction of the highway have been given to the chairman of National Highways Authority, who was present during the address.

A campus of Kohat University for women will be constructed, the prime minister announced.

'We will bring change in KP'
To roaring applause, Nawaz said a railcar service will be launched from Rawalpindi to Kohat and back.

"CPEC is being made, it will bring prosperity and progress to Pakistan," Nawaz said, adding that loadshedding will be "finished forever" by 2018.

Saying Khyber Pakhtunkhwa should be changed for good, he vowed: "We will bring that change."

Taking a jibe at the opposition, he said: "The opposition are worried that if Pakistan remains on this path to success their political careers will end by 2018."

"They have not done anything in KPK over the past three years. The PML-N government will come to power in KPK in 2018," the premier added.

Nawaz's visit to Kohat comes at a time when the the opposition party, PTI, and the ruling PML-N have locked horns over the Panamagate scandal.

PTI has announced plans to lay siege on the capital on Nov 2 "at any cost" if by then Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif doesn’t agree to an investigation into the Panama Papers leaks, under the terms of reference proposed by the opposition, or resign from his position.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1292804/nawaz-launches-rs39-billion-gas-project-in-kohat

Well hopefully he keeps his promises and actually creates that gas pipeline, that women university, the state of the art hospital and the road. TBH he should focus a lot on kpk this year to target PTI vote bank. He has an opportunity provided he actually does something bcz PTI has done well and he has some tough competition over there.

"4 billion rupees is nothing, Nawaz Sharif will even give his life for you," the prime minister said.

If 4 billion is nothing then I an sure 14 billion $ would be nothing as well and I am sure our premier can fork that amount for diamer basha dam. How about you build yourself and believe me it will be some political story to tell.

4 billion rupees is nothing, Nawaz Sharif will even give his life for you,"

Pakistan needs your money that is being rotten in foreign accounts.
pakistan needs you to resign from foreign ministry.
Pakistan needs you to act upon your words of "Hail Merit"..
The dying children of Thar need you to provide the food.
The terror victims need you to question the responsible persons.
We need you to pay a little bit attention to our hospitals and schools.

And I want you to return my balance from 75 to 100... Please Nooray !!!:cray:

Do it.. if you are a man of words..!!

Last edited:
Pakistan needs your money that is being rotten in foreign accounts.
pakistan needs you to resign from foreign ministry.
Pakistan needs you to act upon your words of "Hail Merit"..
The dying children of Thar need you to provide the food.
The terror victims need you to question the responsible persons.
We need you to pay a little bit attention to our hospitals and schools.

Do it.. if you are a man of words..!!
u seem to be a wonderful orator "kuriye" u could become a good politician...try ur luck...chances are brite coz noora is not as good an orator as u r...

In his address, the prime minister also promised to open a hospital in Kohat and launch a project of free treatment.

"I will make a state-of-the-art hospital here. Your children will not have to go to Islamabad and Rawalpindi for treatment, treatment will be provided to them here,” he said. "Nobody will have to sell their assets for treatment."

"Kohat, Pindi Gheb will be joined by a highway... you will become closer to Islamabad and Peshawar."

A campus of Kohat University for women will be constructed, the prime minister announced.

'We will bring change in KP'

Waisy wo me pochna chaah raha tha kay Us bannu airport ka kia hua jiska wada Mian saab ne chand mahene pehle kia tha ?? ya Kohat kay wady b bannu kay wado ki tarha ky he samjy ?

Remember that 2.5 Billion Rupees for Lodhran.

Bannu airport :lol:

is par mera Labaiq

Waisy wo me pochna chaah raha tha kay Us bannu airport ka kia hua jiska wada Mian saab ne chand mahene pehle kia tha ?? ya Kohat kay wady b bannu kay wado ki tarha ky he samjy ?

Bannu airport :lol:

is par mera Labaiq

Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Bannu airport bhi ban jaye gha, funds has been allocated. It may take couple of years to build though. N League maybe corrupt but good at infrastructure development.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/2...s-to-unapproved-project-for-political-support

ganja has decided to win support by announcing projects after Panama debacle. Part of western CPEC road D.I Khan-Hakla motorway announced by Nawaz and Diesel moulana is already under construction.

He may be corrupted but he means it when it comes to promises for development. Everything he has promised lived up to the expectation. With PMLN in KP, CPEC would be fast-tracked which would speed the operation a lot faster and better.

And precisely why PTI has not been able to challenge PMLN concerning the matter of development for the economy of Pakistan as whole. Former cricketer is bound to be clueless when it comes to the economy and the development of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom